Winter Storm Warning starting Saturday night (12/15)

HAHAHAHHA MANBEARPIG

edit: damnit mike…

anyways… i wont mind the storm… ill be in the hour all day watching football anyways :slight_smile:

i am driving from rochester to buffalo sat nite around 1230-1am… think i will be… OK ?

i cant wait to drive in the south towns to go snowboarding saturday and sunday with my almost bald tires. lol should be a fun ass time. and i always do like constantly riding on fresh powder when it snows heavy when im boarding. should be sweet. i love driving in the snow. give you a little more of a thrill in the winter!

I hope there’s a driving ban Monday! And the Bills game should be very interesting! (checking Cleveland weather now)

…they are expecting 8-12 inches on Sunday, weather is a great equalizer, and Cleveland has the worst defense in the league…I have a very good feeling :slight_smile:

holy shit :rofl:

nice… huge storms rule. can’t wait :slight_smile:

and :lol: @ manbearpig

u think the 90 will be north enough to be safe to drive on saturday nite?

Saturday night, maybe not too bad, Sunday morning it might not even be open. It’s not supposed to really start snowing until after midnight

im delivering until 11 or so… this should be interesting

i love storms.

ill probably be at a friends/girls place to purposing be stranded if theyre calling for this much.

yay snow :wiggle:

cool

fucking sucks i work sunday

Sick… if it gets sloppy at the Ralph on Sunday I will have a football game here.

Fuck, better get the snows on the RWD winter boat. If I’ve learned anything living here my whole life, it is this: Every time they forecast huge amounts of snow, we only get a small amount. Then they predict scattered snow showers and the city is buried for a week.

This will NOT happen this time. This is a massive Nor’Easter that is blowing up massively once it joins in the southern branch of the jet stream.

The 16-20" could seem aggresive but Buffalo is basically sitting RIGHT in the firing lane of the low pressures projected path, and they want people to realize that this will be a major snow event that will severely disrupt travel plans for the majority of people.

I myself am happy. I will be one of the few out on the hill skiing, and if it dumps enough by mid-afternoon, I’m heading out to do some local “backcountry” on some of the steeper hills of the Southern Tier…

When you own a scooby theres always something to do.

Fuck yeah there is.

I want to believe.

It’s rare that we are right in the middle of these nor’easters, they usually miss us.

Micah I’m debating a trip to Rochester tomorrow night too. I’m kinda thinking I won’t go but I’m hoping that by tomorrow afternoon they know whether or not the storm is coming north or heading straight for the coast. Heavy winds blowing snow across the 90 in the dark isn’t much fun…