We got our first Camaro SS in

re: bics
dude… how do you get your dick out of smokey’s ass, clothed, log him out and log yourself on in minutes??? that’s faster than the camaro SS!

1. isn’t it a 40k car… hence the car and price one page back
  2. i never ever said a car handles like shit, unless it was inferred, beacuse i personally don’t give a fuck about handling and track (lap) times of any car, let alone domestics.
  3. you can make fun of my 1 series… beacuse i, unlike you ball-rides, actually own one, and get to drive it daily to be able to form a real opinion and not an internet opinion.

i’m glad you find humor in my posts… i find humor in your BFF’s car and he’s upset about it. i never meant anything shitty, i thought it was well known that cavaliers are the domestic rice burners? :dunno:

broski… get out of the sun a little more… that west coast is turning you retarded.

4th gen / 5th gen… ok? porsche > your garage

i don’t care what you or hte internet thinks my car looks like, kind of like how i would assume people woudln’t care what i think the camaro looks like.

my comment about your galant was not that you aren’t an enthusiast, it was to denote your horrible taste in car appearances.

my 135 isn’t a newly hyped, re-released SPORTS car… it isn’t marketed as that and isn’t sold under that facade. … i guess you’re missing the fact that this was suppose to be the NEWLY Created and better than ever camaro that produced nominal numbers (read: can barely compete with a lowest level bmw coupe) and has an intense price tag… oh and that’s ugly