We got our first Camaro SS in

I am just that good :hitit:

1. isn’t it a 40k car… hence the car and price one page back
  2. i never ever said a car handles like shit, unless it was inferred, beacuse i personally don’t give a fuck about handling and track (lap) times of any car, let alone domestics.
  3. you can make fun of my 1 series… beacuse i, unlike you ball-rides, actually own one, and get to drive it daily to be able to form a real opinion and not an internet opinion.
  1. Yes you can spend $40K but you can ger a SS for just over $30K.

2. If you don’t then whatever…I thought you did…point was you act like every american is garbage and is slow…just to be a hater.

3. Your 1 series is decent…performance wise. I hate the looks of it very bland/pussy status…but whatever I guess there is a market for it. For the record I do own both cars I really wanted.

i’m glad you find humor in my posts… i find humor in your BFF’s car and he’s upset about it. i never meant anything shitty, i thought it was well known that cavaliers are the domestic rice burners? :dunno:

It is good you can entertain me…keep up the good work. Yes cavaliers are domestic rice burners…but performance wise piss all over your wannabe yuppie 1series