tonight's snow storm

why is everybody so scared of getting snow… we live in buffalo we go through this every year 6"-12" isnt that much to me anymore

omg im going to wegmans right now, getting all the water i cannnnnnn ahhhhhhhhhhhh

cant wait, i hope we get 3248763943834 feet :slight_smile:

boooo…nooo snow.

snow…GO AWAY.

well go away in the next 2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone going to holiday tonight?

I don’t care about the snow. I just hope they cancel my class tonight.

I love snowstorms,

x2

i wouldnt mind it waiting til i get outta work though

sounds like ill be calling into work tomorrow morning

i say bring it on.

word I also dont want to be stuck doing 5mph on the 90 :cjerk:

Eh, it’s all the media. The weathermen got all hard when they realized they could forecast something more than a couple of hours in advance.

I don’t give 2 shits. I bet Tonawanda gets 4 inches.

i hope its bad enuff so i dont have to go into work tomorrow

lol, us northtowns guys never get a lot

Haha yeah, during that big bad October storm I stayed with the future in-laws on Grand Island. They lost power for a whopping 12 hours. They’ve got new Suby Outbacks on studded snows. The father in law has been going to the south towns just to drive around to get some use out of his car.

in wheatfield i didnt lose power for even 1 second, it never even dimmed. im still waiting for something crazy

:rofl:

i hope it snows… maybe my teachers will cancel class tomorrow :wink:

i need to sleep in

Lol, because it will actually snow close to a foot in the city, as opposed to 2-3 feet in the Southern Tier where it is just a footnote, and a few school closings.

it’s not a big deal to us, but a foot of snow is a huge deal to all the idiots on the roads around here…i’m fine driving at a decent speed in it…but it’s when i see all the people around me fishtailing and losing control, going into ditches and what not, that i have to slow down…trying to avoid them…

and to the “i love snowstorms” comment…

insane rain/thunderstorms > snowstorms…the end