YAY IT SNOWED. (Stop making multiple snow threads about the same thing)

ive got a bit on the west side of buff. just made a few snowballs. anyone else getting any? i took some pics, but i cant upload them right now.

Snowing a little bit on the Boulevard near Best Buy.

uh, you live right down the street from me dont you? maybe i should go look out the window…

EDIT: holy shit its snowing

dude we got over an inch or so(and its stickin!) in Lancaster and its coming down GOOD! wooT!

Woot, winter beater meets soon. I can’t wait until I wrap my beater around a pole!

Ya, the ground is covered in a fresh sheet of white

coming down good in cheektowaga… i still have the summer tires on the DD… wow that was a fun ride home from my gfs house.

Woot, I’ll have some drifto fun in the Tercelica tonight on the way home. :tup:

Yuck.

i mean i know it was going to happen sooner or later … i prefered much much later!!!

ughh

well time to finish the civic to get it on the road… :sigh:

snow snow snow

fucking snow more

i wanna go boarding

me2

didnt expect it this early at all either… summer tires in the snow, YAY! was a fun drive home from my gfs house

yeah and lightning and thunder too… gotta love it here in Buffalo … the asshole of America

I think it’s cool…

Im with ya dude, im tryin to limp the cobra down to goodyear to have my DRs mounted but this aint helping.

lol, yup. i love the snow. im so pissed im leaving in a month. hopefully i can get to some meets before i leave

lets go do some donuts mike… ill put out my bros cobra and spin out everywhere

already two ppl in the ditch by my house…

i thought someone parked a white jetta in our driveway for a minute…