H 14°
L 8°
Details Fri
Chance of Snow
H 18°
L 12°
Details
Today
Cloudy. A chance of snow showers this afternoon. Little or no snow accumulation. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds around 5 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent.

Tonight
Cloudy. A slight chance of snow showers in the evening…then a chance of snow after midnight. Snow accumulation around an inch. Lows around 20. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent.

Tuesday
Snow. Freezing rain and sleet in the afternoon. Snow may be heavy at times. Additional snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Highs in the mid 20s. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Tuesday Night
Freezing rain…snow and sleet. Additional light snow accumulation. Lows around 17. Northeast winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Geah!!! I can’t wait!:bigthumb:

sounds like a good time to get some driftin practice

turds. i hate snow and am sick of winter

yeah u can practice in the stang:eek4dance

fuck winter

Pussys!

when will it end…

usually around spring time

We’ve had it easy so far. I’ve barely even had to shovel the driveway - that’s how I gauge the severity of winter!

Fuck snow…I need to ride my MX machine

they been calling for a winter storm since friday.
I hear its possible for 6-10" maybe 12" depending on what the storm does…

I bet we get 2 inches tho… :frowning:

X2. I agree and offtopic i beleive i just saw you down by wendys in castle shannon.

4WD FTW… GEAH!

it aint gonna snow, watch

x2!!!

:rofl: ya i was whispering in my head “asshole” cuz you didnt let me out of the parking lot,
didnt know it was you…
stang sounded good, i was runnin around trying to ship shit from ebay and try to get to a shop to weld hangers on my muffler… (longtube + straight pipe FTL)

well the winter storm watch has been moved up to a winter storm warning.
OMFG GO GET BREAD AND MILK RIGHT AWAY!!!:stick:

hahahahaha Why does every lunatic in the world run for bread and milk if bad weather is coming. hahahahahaha

we wil lbe lucky if we get 3" even 2" but i would LOVE 6"

i stopped in shop n save and it looked like a goddamn retirement home… I swear there werent 1 person under 75 there besides the employee’s…
all had bread, canned food, water, milk. :bowrofl: