Winter Storm Warning, 12/19, 8am to 10pm

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=NYZ010&warncounty=NYC029&firewxzone=NYZ010&local_place1=Williamsville+NY&product1=Winter+Storm+Warning

Sounds like the drive home from work tomorrow is going to be fun. Glad I’m only going 2 miles.

Sounds like the drive home from work tomorrow is going to be fun. Glad I have an SUV with AWD.

What do you have for tires on that thing?

good thing I have an overnight flight tonight from tucson to charlotte, then leave charlotte at 930 am tomorrow for buffalo :uhh:

haha, stock 20" low-pro’s. I havent needed anything beefier. Particularly coming from a GTO and an F-bod.

Yeah… wait till we get a real storm. The guys in FWD cars with snows will be pointing and laughing at you stuck in your SUV. :wink:

Great, driving all over the map tomorrow. :picard:

Took it off road at my cabin in the peak of things last winter with surprisingly good results. My only hang-up is when I buried the frame on 3’ + with mud underneath.

Yeah, but there were no curbs there.

Dude, curbs aint got shit on me. I owned that bitch.

lols

in winter i drive my car like i wear my hats, SIDEWAYZ DAWG!!!

but for real drive safe kids, that goes double for you evo drivers.

Sweet… Empty parking lot time tomorrow night, then Holiday Valley all Saturday :carnut:

Friends dont let friends drink and drive.

This is true.

Glad I have the day off…

He wasn’t drunk. lol. It was just surprisingly slick out. It was funny.

you didnt have this during the Oct storm. That 40/60 split AWD shit stucks. Had to push my down the street neighbor out during the storm. Never got stuck in the wifes escape. I even took the same route he took to see what would happen. granted I still want one and would drive it in the snow

LMAO. thats gangsta

I was there you retard.

Hmmm… I guess I was drunk!

SO WAS I!!! I think I was the one that was pleading for a sweet AWD heater too hahaha. Some friend I am.