BONE STOCK evo9 RS vs RS impreza STI swap

:rofl

sti swap needs someone whos not afraid to launch it… car is a solid 12.60 machine if driven properly. evo walked it due to superior driving. sorry chuckles but pete pwned ur ass.

12.6 my ass:rofl

stop. now. just stop.

def 3 beeps n go…nice races btw…

yeah you know all about them roll races don’t ya.

me???

me>?

yeah you

never done a roll race only a dig thank you…

give the car to jays05… tell him to hit the number. ill bet hes closer to that # than you’d think, if not hitting it. the kid can flat out drive.

theres no way he can get down to a 12.6 with a 104 mph. 12.8-12.9 max. theres just no way for a 12.6.

depending on the launch and shifting the trap can fluctuate 3-5mph… 104 +5mph = 109mph trap which is on par for 12.5-12.7ish… it doesnt look like chuck can get that thing out of the hole with any sort of consistancy

WOT+DUMP CLUTCH+FLATSHIFT WHATS SO HARD ABOUT IT LOL

you dont launch the sti off the rev limiter… its kindof a ballerina act… 3/4 throttle and clutch slip and hope u hook right and flat shifting actually causes feedback knock correction which pulls timing, etc… its all a guessing game…

NOPE YOURE WRONG SORRY

WOW.

COULD THERE BE A SHITTIER MOTOR?

idk man i dont see you picking up 3-5 mph on the shifting and launch.

waether i cut a 2.0 60ft or a 1.7 60ft my mph was 102-103.5 CONSISTANT

shifting easy or fast, same thing, 102-103. there is just no way for me to pick up another 3-5 mph from the launch and/or shifting even faster. plus there isn’t much better i can do on the stock clutch then a 1.7… i’d say i can get the thing out of the hole pretty well…

on the street the evo pulls chucks car from a roll by about a car or so.

LOL CHUCKS CAR SUCKS IM GLAD I DIDNT BUY IT

ya me too.