Vids from the past week or two

Vids I had on my camera from last night and 1 or 2 from last week…

Evo 9(tdi_logik) v. '05 STI(skateshelter) - DIG

Evo 9(tdi_logik) v. K20/K24 EG coupe(Murrdog9000) - ~40 roll

Evo 9(tdi_logik) v. '05 STI(skateshelter) - DIG

Evo 9(tdi_logik) v. '05 STI(skateshelter) - DIG, not sure what happened :rofl

30R B18c1 EG(Me) v. 57 trim B18c1 EK(Turbo B18C EJ6) - ~50 roll

30R B18c1 EG(Me) v. 57 trim B18c1 EK(Turbo B18C EJ6) - ~60 roll

I need to get way better at launching but nice vids

You need to get that thing tuned or some thing. You should be walking by that evo

The 6spd in the STI is a big downfall. I filmed the runs from Dom’s car (Skateshelter) and as soon as the car got into its power he had to shift. Once he hit 4th and 5th as you see, he went storming by the Evo.

Jay’s sti seems to do work with a 6speed

Yea when i raced nick with the s4 from a roll i had to let off cause i was in 6th and about to redline.

the trans isnt the issue ,travs s.t.i never gave me a prob esp on launch .the car needs a tune obv

For his set-up it just seems like it runs out of gear too fast… the turbo lags quite a bit

I agree thats why someone should buy my toolbox and i will and maybe biuld the motor:)

Needs some different mods then. Jays 35r hauled ass even when it was stock block

yep bigger turbo’s arent always better

Agreed, I gotta say though… when the power hits it pulls really hard. Better spool-up, more RPM, a tune, whatever, and the STI will be nuts.

call a snap on dealer .honestly your best bet

Oh yea his car def has potential. These cars can haul ass if people know what they are doing

look at travs ,he had no idea on what he was doin but the car ran well for what it was

not really dude they fucking low ball the shit out of you its not even funny. I have it on c list someone is coming monday to look at it well see.

ill get my snap on rep,s number . not my dealer the rep mark lapham ,he is great he will tell ya and show ya what they are worth and shit

ok thanks

5th is the money gear for sti’s. Longer than the previous 4, you just gotta get there first lol.

jay rev’s higher, which helps out alot.