Vids from the past week or two

A little spray goes a long way spooling!

that it does ,i have i nice little wet kit id sell

then it will deff blow up

doms STi in 5th gear pulls SUPER hard. once it gets sorted out it should be quite the contender

My buddies bolt on sti was like that, pulled like a fuck in 5th!

the blue one ?

Yeah, boytouchers

doms 5th gear literally pulls 4x harder than the first 4. that gearbox is STUPID for any kind of straight line racing, he was halfway through SIXTH when racing the S4 the other night :lmao

Yeah subies bottle my mind lol

how is adam changin shit in here ??? do we have a new mod ? lololol

Huh? noo

ah shit wrong thread .butt ise what ya did in the other one lololol

Just makin sure shits “safe”

i know man

skateshelter… 6900rpm’s is money spot for the launch on a 49lb/min wheel turbo in the STi. and from the looks of it you have some pretty bad lag just like i did (i hit full boost at 4100rpms @ 22psi)… get it to a real tuner ASAP. some avcs tuning and some toying with the ignition timing should wake that car up in a hurry. theres no way you should be playing catch-up until 5th gear with a 120whp advantage over petes evo. as your car sits it should be a ~12.20 @114mph car with proper driving and tune (on pump) let it peg rev limiter out of the hole if necessary. oh, and start saving now for that puked motor. it WILL happen.

sti just needs to FFS and lag problems are solved

Even I will say, if this thing is anything close to what Travis’s was, It should not have had that much trouble with petes stock evo… for what travs car was it pulled like a son of a bitch…

Get that shit straight man, will deff be a fast little car once its setup right.

subarus suck cock in general

no its not it had trouble beating petes car i was coming up on him fast and my launch was shit. But the car does need a tune it should be getting one in about 2 weeks well see.

Good shit, hopefully itll open the car up much more then