BONE STOCK evo9 RS vs RS impreza STI swap

If you know jay so well why don’t you ask him how to launch the car. Check his videos out he launches it off the revlimiter and flat foot shifts it

YOURE PRETTY MUCH A BITCH IF YOU DONT

Hey Benny is your caps lock button stuck on?

YES

d00d has NO idea how to drive :down:down:down:down

makes me sad to see it just sitting there now, hope she’s up and ready to go again soon :frowning:

MY
ASS

A bunch of retarded statements in here

Oh yeah I sold the car by the way

next your gonna tell me failvis is back

Travis Crotch

psych. saw the pos in the driveway 'bout 30 min ago

big difference in launching a cammed/ 35r built motor sti vs a stock turbo stock cammed stock block car… power delivery and output are at 2 totally different spots in the rev range. (jay has had his car specifically tuned to not look at fbkc iirc) ive launched a built motor, big turbo sti and ive launched a stock turbo stock block one and ill tell you flat out its completely different. i ALSO can speak from experience that a proper launch and good shifting ET and trap will vary greatly… i went from 12.8 to 12.3 and from a 106mph trap to a 111mph trap in the same night. all having to do with the launch and shift points and how clean you are on and off the gas/clutch. with the weight of that gc8 with a full sti drivetrain in it you should DEFINITELY be pulling MUCH better times than a fucking 13.1… shit i think celtic1982citlec managed a 13.1-13.2 BONE STOCK out of a full weight 06’ sti… that gc should be AT LEAST .3 faster than that in STOCK form… and then a tune and intake/exhaust/downpipe… u gotta be talking mid 12’s… theres driver error here.

youve never launched a built motor, big turbo STi with antilag.

that kinda takes some guess work out.

pin it, feed out the clutch, flatshift.

shit ain’t rocket science.

lies. i saw you hot lapping th extension one night, doing rolls… slow at that

I believe that my car is capable of 12.8’s, but who really cares?