Build thread ... 83 Coupe Deville

i was on my back in the snow for 2 hours loading up that fucking cadillac. fuck car dollies… if i still had a real truck i woulda just got a fucking trailer!

u coulda gotten a trailer if ya wanted to go to albany like i sent sean 2 do

I couldn’t get a trailer cause I was driving a weak ass pickup, had nothing to do with availability.

dude…i know how 2 get around shit… o well u got it now and it looks like itll be funnn

:cry:
You should of never sold your ford than Wayne. Plus a V10 Ford can’t compare to a Chevy 1500. Now a Chevy 3500 dually would tow the shit out of your old Ford.

By the way, you get the switch to work? Jon said the plastic lever wasn’t touching the contacts all the way.

the switch works 100% without the cover on it… when i put the cover on (the part with the controls) it stops spinning the motor the opposite direction… however i can’t see inside the switch… i had a hunch that the controls weren’t touching the levers they need to touch to close the contacts… built them up with some superglue… i’ll test tonight but i’m not expecting much.

p.s. my old Ford > any other truck except a cabover :slight_smile: my ford actually once pooped on a chevy.

By pooped you mean it blew the rear diff during a tow-off with a chevy.

hahahaha lol thats why everyone with a chevy puts a ford 9" in right? joke fail!

uh oh!

http://www.layitlow.cc/images/014/DSCN3514%20%28Medium%29.JPG

I got 900 for my .40, lets hit it Wayne.

Lovin the Cadi, had a 78 Coupe for a while back in…um…96.
Then I got a 79 Eldo w/ a 425… twas good shit.

what kinda .40? I been looking at the Springfield XDm in .40 for my first handgun :smiley:

shame you don’t still have the coupe… i could do alot with that :ninja

nice lac. i have a set of all chrome 80 spoke la wires with almost brand new rubber if you are interested. they’re 5x115, the bolt pattern you need, and ready to bolt on.

Shit- pimp ass Caddy and guns in the same thread. Is this Compton?

i’m def interested … what size are they? you can only roll 13x7s on a cad. and then they would need 155-80-13s. unless they’re dirt cheap, then the cheap-whiteboy-from-within might just take over the project.

Is thing juiced yet?

nah i haven’t ordered my setup yet… i don’t wanna go with regular pumps on this one. i got somethin new :slight_smile:

You are killing me smalls. Hurry up and juice this thing so we can perform drive bys in the hood and fit in

funny i almost ordered a decommissioned police car shotgun mount today :smiley:

dude that woulda been awsome!!!

Do itttttt