C&C Motorsports Dyno Day: August 15th

I met this guy Chris a few nights ago and also heard about him through a buddy of mine. He & his buddy Brian just recently started up a shop called “C&C Motorsports” located in Latham off Route 9.
I told him about Shift and what not and we both decided having a dyno day would be a great way to get the word out and have fun at the same time. He also recently returned from California where he took a couple courses to be certified in tuning Camaros, Corvettes, and Mustangs.

So, onto the dyno day information. We decided on Saturday August 15th starting around 11AM and getting things going around 12AM and running until 8PM depending on how many cars show up to dyno. The dyno is a Dyno Dynamics 2WD dyno. They would like to organize it so RWD cars go on first and FWD 2nd because for FWD they have to spin the dyno around and they don’t want to be doing that multiple times between cars.

Time: 11AM, Dyno pulls start at 12PM
Price: 2 pulls - $60
3 pulls - $80
Contact Chris for any questions - (518) 937-4239

Attendance List:

1. K20power - Joey (2 pulls)
  2. big red - Dave
  3. dc2nick - Nick
  4. kramerbuccs24 - Ryan (2 pulls)
  5. SSmokinSS - Andrew (3 pulls)
  6. Shady - Mackenzie (2 pulls)
  7. dkid15 - Bobby (3 pulls)
  8. Wayne64SS - Wayne (2 pulls)
  9. plaf713 - Paul (2 pulls)
  10. 99FRC - Adam (2 or 3 pulls)
  11. allblackedout5 - Pauly (2 pulls)

Post if you’re attending and I will update the list.

What type of dyno is this again?

It’s in the post. Read.

so this is a drum dyno not a bolt on like synapse …i may be there if car is back together ,do ya know if there is a wideband so i can see where im at?

Yep there is a wideband and it is a chassis/roller dyno like Redline’s. You will get a graph displaying your A/F, HP, & TRQ.

I dont think my car will be done but if it is I might try it.

that is good just what i needed for my tuner to see ,so he can dial tune in more seein as its a high compression motor ,can he do lt1 or is he another lsx only fag

Pretty sure he can do LT1.

if thats the case i may just leave the car there when i can do it ,bein a racefuel motor and on the jug i want it right not guessin …

another shop without an awd dyno.
Major CSBS

fuck you car ni99a ,its stock who cares lolol

Completely stock

Any ideas about Mustang tuning? Just '96+ or EEC-IV too?

Not 100% sure, I’m assuming newer Mustangs

figures.

eec-4 sytems are tricky and reqire some tricky shit

I can get a PMS and tune it myself but thats $600 used and $900 new and I dont know wtf Im doing anyway.

I mean, call him and ask him about it. He may, I just don’t know.

Well its not together yet and I probably wont have the money to tune it until next spring so I can look into it eventually.

Chris is a good guy. He seems to know what he’s doing.