Halloween Dyno Day at C&C MotorSports

Hey everyone C&C MotorSports is hosting an end of the year dyno day! The dyno day will be on October 31, 2009. Prices are 2 pulls $60 and 3 pulls for $80. It will be ran on a first come first serve bases from 10-6 rain or shine. If you have any questions please make a post or simply call brian at 518-301-4842 or chris at 518-937-4239

C&C MotorSports
775 New Loudon Rd
Latham NY. 12110
www.candcmotor-sports.com

80 for 3 pulls is a bit steep imo.

synapse does 3 for 75.

i think you should do 3 for 50. thats what synapse did for their dyno day.
you’d get a bunch more ppl to go.

my 2 cents.

Hopefully Ill have some money for this. Id like to get a base line dyno for my S2K

Do you guys tune Ford EEC-IV?

yea synapse charged me 50 to do 3 last fall

no sorry

Ok, no problem. Just thought Id ask. It seems to run ok without a tune anyway.

can I run my quad on it ? lol

absolutely, what kind is it

He’s not necessarily bitching about $5, he’s saying USUALLY, on a normal day at Synapse, it’s $75 and on their end of the year DD it was $50. So I guess you could say he’s bitching about $30 which is reasonable.

if i trusted you to operate my car, maybe. but no.

SYNAPSE CHARGES 75 ON A NORMAL DAY FOR 3 PULLS YOU MORON.

THEY WANT 80 FOR 3 PULLS ON A DYNO DAY.

SYNAPSE WANTED 50 FOR THEIR DYNO DAY.

are you following???

or is this goin in one ear and out the other?

i feel like i’m talking to anthony here. SHIT

so can i run my car through 4th gear myself and you watch. seriously. i dont want some youngian with a efi 101 certificate and no credibility taching my car out.

no offense, just got alot of time, money, blood into my car to just let some guy take the helm.

if its gonna let go, i want it to be with my foot on the pedal

can you dyno a carb’d setup???..where are you located???

too bad ill be away. i want to re-dyno the vette

[QUOTE=Mk4 30R;447696]so can i run my car through 4th gear myself and you watch. seriously. i dont want some youngian with a efi 101 certificate and no credibility taching my car out.

no offense, just got alot of time, money, blood into my car to just let some guy take the helm.

you say you want to take the credibility for something breaking and No offense to them but yet you insult them by saying you dont want some “youngan with a EFI 101 certificate and no credibility”???

no sorry we run the cars

yes we can if it has wheels and a motor to power them we can dyno it
and we are loctated 775 new loadon rd . latham ny 12110 right next to capital mattress 200 yards south of the circle in latham our web site is www.candcmotor-sports.com if you want to check it out there is a map in that

AWD?

damn, Brian I would totally go, but my car’s already put away for winter :frowning: