Calling out: Charles " firehawk"

dont give in jkucz28. believe in yourself. spray your liter!

Or turbo it, but like i said before my bikes not stock, i can list the mods because im not gay, Jet kit, Header back exhuast, sprocket, and some other yummys

I say you start at 20-30 mph roll

jake. i say the hawk has you.

sry but u just don’t have enough. close, but no win in my mind

It’s going to be a good race.

not that my opinion matters here,

but i just like how it feels as though because of everyone’s replies, the pressure is on the firehawk to win… when it’s so commonly reversed… eg:

“you have a sportbike? losing to any car would be a disgrace”
“you have nothing to gain by beating a car with a bike, but everything to lose if a car can beat you”

i obvioulsy don’t know either owner or either owner’s vehicle, but as i said, it’s just interesting to see the roles reversed

comparing to the hawks race with an r1 and good rider last year, when the hawk was say, less modded, thats where the said opinioins come from. some of them seem to be bandwagoners tho… but i will have to agree, if chuck gets his ass in gear and gets the damn car out in my lifetime, it will take the bike. chuck btw, can i borrow your blazer tomaro?

Its gonna be a ghood race. Andd Jake, if you start High in 2nd you wont slip as bad and you guys wont have to start at 80mph… thats what i did to you lol

Year r1 and mods please? I takes a good rider to do wheelies, turns, go from a dig, but all i have to do is hold a gear and shift at my points, skill is not required though.

thats funny…2003 and my only mod was my slip on last year…this years different and next year will be different…another thing is he wont race from a 100 mph…he allready responded and said 52.johnson…hahahahahha…when we raced we went from 40 ish if i can remember correctly and the first race i started in 2nd and was dead even pulling…but then i started in first and controlled the throttle(up in the air) and beat him by a car maybe looking at the video…you have no chance and i can honestly say that…

damn I’m really feeling the pressure here, holy cow. :lol:

Honestly what make you think you bike is so much faster than mine. I raced a plenty of modded r1s and other liter bikes and i have held my own very well. even if i did lose i dont care like i said its going to be a friendly race, i just want to see how his car moves, its funny when someone calls someone out, people never say your going to lose all they say is going to be a good race… Now can someone explain to me why everyone is saying the outcome already

gsx isnt saying his bike is faster,… he’s sayin the hawk is faster

kuzma let me ride your bike power to weight s0n! :slight_smile: lol

its not that much faster of a bike but i know im a faster rider…it does take some skill to shift correctly and such…plus you will need skill to control your first gear since thats what you will be in when you race him…not trying to bust you but i believe its your first bike…thats y i say that you will lose…plus i know the hawk is faster…

this is his second bike

:shoot:u lose, final answer…

I Still say it will be a good race…

Thats what im say stock gearing i would be 1st, but since im not stock geared i will take it in 2nd right at the begining of my powerband… My bike has a bigger set of nuts than yours…

Sorry to chuck, cant race this year, you win already i forfeit, I raced someone today and i realized if im not in 2nd gear i wont have enough to come close to you. In the spring if ya still want too. Sorry guys