Firehawk853 vs. HouseS2K

Mike… great job on that S2K… TOTAL BEAST!!!

:tup:

I wasn’t exactly scared when he put down 500 on pump… I figured he would walk me pretty good… but I have a feeling the race gas tune is going to rape me.
Time to put the bottle back in. :wink:

Wow. I’m glad he’s out having fun with the car. :slight_smile: Chuck’s Firehawk is real fast so that’s a serious kill and some impressive driving.

hopefully he’s down for a rematch from a slower roll or dig. But yea that thing moves out up top!

I agree. He was rowing through the gears quite nicely. The flames were a nice touch too.

Would a higher roll have helped at all?

If I were to race him, I’d ask for the same thing as you… but if you’re making decent power it just boils down to pwr/weight… which a higher roll would determine.

Where do I sign up to be beat by the Firehawk?

we went from 50, which I wouldn’t normally agree to, but i figured what the hell. Top of second for me, contributed to blowing through the tires trying to catch his jump. From 60 I don’t see the need to pull through 170.

Anytime, I’m hoping to get back on the dyno soon. I logged the pull last night and it needs some clean up. Other than that I’m down.

Nice #s in this thread good job Mike.

Someone needs to teach that guy how to lift before he kills himself.

19psi? I hope that was in Chuck’s car and not the S2K… if he moves out that good on his pump gas tune, we’re all screwed:noes:

^ ride or die

look like he went on 3 lights. turbo badass and i did that once. it worked.

Thats one fast honda, on the limiter spinning. then just pulled away, wow

That S2k is dope.

wow.do want.

LOL. 19 psi was the highest I tuned it to since it’s on 93 octane. It will make a lot more on race gas, but it’s going to spin a lot worse unless he puts serious tires on it.

get that 2k on here

he seems to be the king right now

all of his friends are over taking shit on another site… saying he has 900hp on race gas :lol: 35r… 41psi :io:

WOW that was a pretty serious pull away

ahem… whats the site? lol.

Wnyfbody.com

I chatted with him a bit at the dyno day. He didn’t know much about the car. Bought it already built

the s2k is one of my buddies/best friends, ill tell him to get on here

im the s2k owner and all facts about the car are very true. will i ever put 900 on it again not likely but a 25psi race gas tune soon maybe…