Firehawk853 vs. HouseS2K

I don’t want to start BS, not my goal. But if that car made 900hp at some point, which is crazy high for a 35r, let’s see the chart. Not only do I want to see it cause its awesome, but you also have to back up a claim of a 900hp street driven 4 cyl.

its was never street drivein like that the builder only wanted to see if it would hold up and the turbo aint just a normal 35r its been worked and rebladed and i dont have a chart it made that power like 3 yrs ago and never seen over 32psi ever again.

I don’t think I have EVER seen a 35R make 900whp… those things run out of steam at 650…

3586 can, but i doubt he has that turbo

like i said 35r worked with 40r comp blades thx

make a new post so i can call bull shit on it… i dont want to shit up this blog that innovative has going…

i LOVE haters!

LOL if you think Saxon is a hater your a fucking moron. =D>

PS Don’t make those kind of claims unless you personally have a graph to back it up…I’ll believe it when I see that graph. kthxbai

hater #2

lol

im so sick of u damn people if u aint got nothing good or nice to say stfu its not ur car now is it.

lol

That’s a nice car you have! It would be great to have seen proof of a 900 dyno pull:tup: I’d love to have a car like this.

Who cares if it makes 900 it runs just fine with the power it is making in the vid.
:tup:

I respect the car. It’s an animal.

seriously. who cares what it makes. All you need to know is it’s fast and he likes his car.

Coo foo. I’d like to race the Honda :tspry:

That S2k moves out. :tup: I love the yellow to actually.

That damn thing is moving. :tup:

that thing pull on bikes?