Calling out: Charles " firehawk"

since ive never been in his car and he told me id get a ride and never did. lets see if he wants to do like a 50-60 mph roll so im in 3rd gear. 2nd gear engagement dogs hold off my 2nd gear. by the way its in my “stock” torqueless 2001 R1. Do you accept?

you might have a chance from a rolll lol… from a dig… id have to say neg

Ha… maybe compared to a car…

you gonna lose b*tch

i wont lose

chances are good that you will

this is gonna be one gooooooood pull :tup:

Sorry guys, but I gotta get off topic on this post real quick to clarify something.

Jkucz - I have no idea who told you that my car was as fast as Chuck’s Firehawk, but I NEVER said that and I don’t know who would. Me and Chuck did race early last year, and I was able to beat him only becuase we were racing from a dig and he had trouble getting traction. We had a rematch a few weeks later after he got some sticky tires on and he beat me like I knew he would.

Even though my car has around 150 more horsepower now than when I raced him last year, I bet that he is STILL faster than me! So who ever told you that info. made it up, especially cause me and Chuck did not even race this year.

Oh, and sorry about that skuffle you had with my friend at the party last night. He had a bunch of drinks in him and for some reason he had a problem with you, I dunno why.

you will lose…

from a roll you better have the R1 high up in the revs. R1’s are very mean up top. If you have it sitting around 10k, you will must likely pull on him, if you have it under that, not sure about mods he has to his car but it might pull on you.

leave the bike at home and take out the bad ass tempo in the back lol j/k, either way should be a good run :tup:

it will pull. Search for firehawk853 and read about his car. The bike doesnt have enough.

Haha i know. It will just be a friendly race… i wouldnt make him start at like 100 mph for me to be at the top of third… My 2nd gear engagment dogs are bad so it slips real bad top of 2nd thats why i need to be in 3rd

I would understand why everyones sure he will win if i was stock.

lol, I will accept your challenge. The parts i have been waiting for are on order, and should be here this week, maybe next week. either way the car is different now. Don’t know if i’ll be able to drive it the same way :wink: how about a 52.4578 mph roll?

my bets are on the hawk winning , i already kow the results

jake you dont have a chance
~Twizted

yea, that bike is going down easy

When is this race going to happen?

When chucks ready for it…