Calling Out : Onyx Z32

Time to see where I stand in the grand scheme of things. Looks like you’ve been doing your share of damage this year. Your car is pretty formidable on 18 psi Josh, let’s finally make this happen. :slight_smile:

40 roll sound good? :eekdance:

Im not picky, however you wanna do it up. I am ready. I will even go from a dig with beat up 2nd gear and all :smiley:

I wonder if I will be working my way up or down the list :ohnoes:

Shoot me a PM so we can set this up! :tup:

:word:

its on!!

but what car is twizted going to sit in, and will he use josh’s cam! that is the question =)

Ive got Oroc to tape from my side :tup:

:tup: it’s goin down…meet me at the *****

siiiic!

I definitly want to run ya, but I don’t know if it can happen this weekend. I still don’t know what poped off my car that caused my power steering belt to jump off. I’d rather find out while the car is on a lift that at 130+mph.

40mph is good. How about a 100mph sprint? 40-140? Let me know :tup:

Dear Josh,

Make sure Mike is talking about racing his cobra. He might be :snky: and show up on that bike.

:wink:

oh ha ha ha beck.

I’d like to see this!

:ohnoes:

Ok sounds good Josh no big rush. I wouldnt want to push ya to race if you dont feel secure. Take a good look over the car and see wtf caused that. Once you feel safe then hit me with a PM or just give me a ring, and we can work out the details. I’d rather keep the entourage at home and leave it between your car and mine. :wink:

The Cobra is ready to roll whenever you are. :slight_smile:

Lemme know mang. :tup:

And Beck, why would i want to run the slower of the two? Silly rabbit. :slight_smile:

trix are for kids

im down for using joshs cam in josh car…its up to him

:tup: can’t wait for this

boooyahhh

I gotta get in on this too, I have to fix my boost controller then I should be money.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiq.

whoa, 18psi… this should be good.

vids vids vids

OOooooo snap. All the big dongs are coming out to play. :eek:

Do it up Spence get her ready and let’s make it a 3 way :eekdance:

sounds like an interesting matchup :tup: I love high HP show quality rockets

GQ camera man :wink:

nice…

where is bladez?

when the time comes he just might be joining the party http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/woot2smiley.gif