ONYXZ32 Has been called out.

I’m sorry to do this but I feel like it’s time to make the official callout to Josh and the mythical Z. Who better to call out Josh than a fellow Z owner. I missed both the Lucky City drags due to family, work, etc. and haven’t even had the opportunity to even run mine in the quarter yet since it arrived in Buffalo. Thunderdome tested only at this point. I think it’s time to see the “white cloud” in action and not just gently snoozing at cruise nights or posh photo settings. Sorry to do this to you but I was just being a nice guy all this time and setting you up for the kill.

If you have another drag event before the season ends, I will be at the line. It’s up to you to be in the other lane or home styling your hair. Rules can be negotiated as this goes along. BTW…my dyno sheets were photoshopped.

oh snap!

oh snap!

bet he banishes you if he loses

How long has it been on the road? A week or something? lol

Long enough to run in the 12s…

oh snap!

hahahah

Onyx vs Jimshorts

oh dip!

wait, people still do call outs?

I would like to see this :tup:

And deletes records of this ever happening.

lol… oh snap

Proper.

oh snap

When’s the next meet?? I wanna see this…

HAHA Accepted! :tup:

We’re definitely planning another trip to Lucky’s in September so we can do it then for sure. Or if I go to Empire at any point I’ll let you know.

We’re on then. I don’t want to hear any stories about bent driveshafts, engine trouble, etc. and I will have my ear to the ground to make sure you aren’t setting up appointments with local shops for an “oil change”. No banning me from the site if you end up seeing exhaust tips.

I can do my own oil changes :wink: