R1> 2k4 GTO

After hearing from my neighbor say that his friend with his 2k4 GTO smokes vipers and so forth, i said if i see him out im going to put him in his place haha. Its an auto procharged 2k4 GTO. not sure about details on it. Sitting at southgate i see him drive by and i put my gear on and catch up to him. Riding next to him he gives me a thumbs up and three beeps out of no where but i was in 2nd waiting for something to happen. 3rd beep happends and bam i take off and pull but once i hit higher rpms 2nd decides to skip a whole bunch putting him past me, then i short shift into 3rd and reel him in once i pull next to him i let off.

So we decide to go again, i keep it in 3rd a little higher roll and 3 beeps and Im gone. I couldnt see him in my mirrors at all... he flashes me to pull over but cant find him anywhere so i head home. My lack of 2nd gear owns me on races. Over winter it will be all fixed and then some to a T. Not bragging just bored as hell right now and my first posted kill this year. T- up to a cool nice quick car..

haha speaker

Yea lol imma talk to him about it i dont think he knew it was me

Well lets get some of this info right, first off it’s not Pro Charged it’s Magna Charged, second off I wasnt flashin ya to pull over I was sayin nice run, and turned into the MAC center. And finally third The second run when you beeped I punched it and seen the turn in the road coming up so let off the throttle completely since I dont know how well u handle your bike. Just to clear things up since Im bored as hell… Nice run man, wish I coulda got at your Camaro before you sold it !

I call BS no way an R1 can beat a car.

i’d hope u could beat that with an R1 :stuck_out_tongue:

I had no clue it was you, I was just taking my time on my ride home from the track after a little TT. I seen the bike come up and thought it was just some prick thinking he’d show off to a heavy ass car lol sorry man.

sounds like a nice goat. I would like to check it out sometime. How is the upper end on the magnuson blower?

lets see some pics or else this Magna Charged GTO doesnt exist

sorry was unsure what charged it was hahaha but its soo damn clean and the install looks even better, hot ass car

Thanks man, I have a lot of time and pride into my car, the top end is crazy with the maggie, it just keeps climing and climbing, Im very impressed with the upper end. Unlike prochargers my torque is maxed out at 3600 rpm where they dont max till around 6 on the GTO’s.

FWIW…a buddy of mine that works at HPP ran a Magnacharger, swapped it for a Centrifugal (Procharger…I think)
Said the gain was 10xs better with the centrifugal.
Either way…he had 500Whp with the Magnacharger, so thats nuthin to laugh at.
BTW, whats this car look like?

As requsted…here are the install pics. 6psi w/ basic standard tune. only other mod to the car is a catback. Install took about 8 hours.

http://www.njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10705/normal_gto%20001.jpg

http://www.njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10705/normal_gto%20006.jpg

http://www.njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10705/normal_gto%20008.jpg

That car is quick as hell (although he sure could use some tires)!!!

BS … car doesnt exist …

although he sure could use some tires

Thats diff on the list along with many other parts.

daryl is this the one you asked me about i assume?

err check ur aim

i like gto engine bays…so much cleaner :tup:

wanna trade engine bays? that blowers takin up so much space, you really dont want that.