Sprayed GTO>>Supercharged GTO

I finaly got my chance to run the smack talking alleged high HP blue supercharged goat. So i am just chillin at the light talking to my girlfriend when she abruptly interrupts me by pointing and waving her finger at what had just pulled up next to me. Knowng that this GTO was supercharged i turn around to turn on da juice, but before i could turn it on the light had changed and he was gone. I Caught to him we lined up, and then honked it off from 45, and from 45-130+ I had pulled maybe a good 5-7 cars on him. He eventully caught up later,and rolled by with both him and his passenger with a stuned look on their faces. This guy once told me at duffs he had 640HP and ran 7.0 in the eighth no way can that be true, if it was i should be running 9’s in the 1/4. Just glad i finaly got to run this car aftering hearing him hype it up so much. :tspry:

lol nice kill

I saw your car at Camp and 20 the other day but I was in my DD, sounded good!

Nice

:tspry::tspry:

another fast car out in the real would.

lol every time he has a friend with him there like o this car has never been beat buttt i and everyone i know has pulled buses on it LOL.

he can’t drive very well either. i ran him at lancaster and though i didn’t pull buses on him, i still beat him w/ my fwd gtp… and that was before i put my cam in.

He can’t drive very well? It’s auto!

well when you make something called horsepower traction does become a factor

true but he isn’t making THAT much.

GOD DAMN IT WHY CANT I EVER RACE THIS GUY! I saw him go past SG twice tonight. I heard 640whp, 700 whp , car has forged internals and runs 7.0 low 7’s. Last time i went to duffs, blades was trying to get him to run eiether of us but he wouldnt.

Sounds like a typical bull-shitter. Bet the motor is 100% stock with a charger bolted on. NO way the car is 700 Wheel, no way its running 7.0. Ever try to launch a GTO? … horrible, he’d need to have 1400 WHP to run 7.0 with the stock IRS, and he’d still have a 2.2 60’. And its funny how he turns down runs with fast cars.

Nice kill. :tup: Its good to see shit talkers go down. I should fire up the taurus and run him. I bet that’d piss him off. :lol:

eh, good race, but why would you do it with your girlfriend in the car…

it is, stock intake, exhaust… lol

:word: i have been trying to find him out all the time too, lol. he always tells me at duff’s “it should be a good run, we should line em up”. i always so ok lets do it tonight, follow me out of here. what happens next? he leaves right away :gotme:

atleast someone got to run him and stomp him into the ground! very nice :tup:

I caught a light with this blue GTO on XXX road between Duffs & SG. I pulled a full 1 car length through 1st, 2nd & 3rd. He then flew by me & kept going :gotme:. Maybe he wasn’t really racing.

bananas25 nice kill

nice kill man :tup:

Im scratching my head here wondering if this is the same purple 04 GTO that I ran into a few weeks ago. That car was 6 speed not auto and def not stock intake and exhaust. You guys are saying this is a blue automagic car and stock intake exhaust with an SC. :gotme:
bananas if you pulled my guy 5-7 cars either your car is quite a bit quicker than the et you were telling me or my car is much slower than i think it is. :cry:
Either way good kill :tup:

this is a different car, the one u ran is actually pretty damn quick

Nice run… I’d like to get a race in with the sprayed GTO (or the supercharged one) if possible.

nice kill

Does that guy ever win races? :lol: