Callout: Muscle50, Cobraman04 & 01AudiS4

Nothing would do me greater pleasure than smokin’ a chevy:D

It’d be nice to run something heavier than me for once.

:lol: winter call outs…

I don’t think you have ever driven a car with drag radials…anything under 45…even from a roll is spin spin spin

<guilty>

But F’ it, I’ll do rolls from 55-120ish. Just tryin’ to get a baseline of where I stand in the crowd.

My goal, is to maintain OEM daily drivability with enough balls to be right with a C6-Z06 in a straight line or on a road course.

The new z06 traps high 120s good luck :tup:

lol stage 3 s4 im guessing? so you should be running low 12’s/high11’s? Not really close to a z06 but god damnit i love s4’s :tup:

01 isnt stage 3 he has the k04 turbos and thats it

I believe he has a hard pipe kit, ko4’s and some sort of ecu upgrade but i think its still on the k03 settings… But it scoots. That car is also away for the shit season… unless a really nice day followed by rain and another nice day to get all the salt off the roads…

LOL @ Turbo and JNJ. Yeah sorry Chris mines done for the year as well. But next spring it’ll be out with a whole new setup, and alot more horse, so we can do some pulls then.

No way this can happen until spring.

i wouldnt call that stage 3 i would call that extreme scootin’

last winter he just washed it every day

jesse you couldnt hook up summer lol

Tell me about it, 17" drag radials suck . Time to go wider.

120-125ish in the real world with street tires and a nice 60’ is what I’ve see…11.6-11.7. If they don’t keep it planted in 1st then you’re looking at 12.1-12.5

[FONT=Verdana]Show me a stock c6 Z runnin’ 127+ please… [/FONT]

Ummm, actually without fueling he’s technically “3-”

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475823&highlight=z06+track+times

and the vid

http://www.learntodragrace.com/images/rangerwanted2.wmv

Locally there is one running in the 11’s mid 120s I believe…Im sure studderin or some from Rochester can chime in on that…

And beyond all that you were talking about roll racing…Where ET has no effect and MPH is a better indicator of how you would fair in a race.

You combination of call outs is also interesting…The audi is a 13 sec car…The Cobra is a 12 sec car…and Mustang is low 11s-high 10s? with traction…

Whole new setup? WTF Jess? Why? I thought it was pretty evil as it was. Tell me you got bored with it. You’re fuckin crazy man. Truth be told, I’m not really all that surprised to hear you wanna take it up a notch. Typical Jesse…

(OT) “picker-nose” :pimp:

my car is awd…why not call me out?

:loopie:

I think everyone knows the answer to that question, because fast is never fast enough. You get real used to driving a fast car after 1-2 months on a new combo you want to go faster. It is the speed disease