Callout: Muscle50, Cobraman04 & 01AudiS4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! In the Green Taurus From Al Maroone Ford!

QFT

Buy street car -> Make car faster with bolt ons -> Add power adder -> blow up build bigger -> Make faster -> replace all drivetrain parts so they no longer fail everytime you drive around the block -> fix misc issues -> enjoy race car -> grand total 30k -> sell car for 20k loss OR drive car once a month because of noise/amount of fuel/unstreetable driving characteristics

This seems to the path of most peoples cars…

LOL

Ok

wouldnt he need to be on a k04 setup to be 3 or am i senile

I glad iv’e elicited your intrigue in my call out combo-platter. Don’t look too deep into it. Been friends with Muscle50 before he even owned his first mustang, and since I have respect for what’s he’s done with his car I thought I’d fuck with him.

Cobraman04 and I had a run-in when my car was acting up and there was a discprepency on who did what the day when ran into one another. Seems like a nice kid, so I thought we’d run again.

01Audi and I have talked a few times over the years and he’s been through more shit with that car since the day he got it. He was wanting to see what his car could do against mine when I first got it, but only after he heard the story between me and Cobraman04. Once he heard how poorly my car performed he wanted to get a piece of me as well. I was game when my car was still all fucked up…but it never happened.

So don’t be too confused. Just tryin to have a little fun with the very few people I know around here.

lol since the DAY he got it

Heh…now that you can put power down on every throttle opening rather than every 2nd or 3rd throttle opening, you’re feeling your oats, aren’t ya? :wink:

There ya go, winter iron call outs! We could do it after a snowstorm, could be a battle for traction , (kinda like some people on this board all summer)
If the compitition starts to pull on ya, give em the “P.I.T”. manuver. :biglol:

ill race anyone here in my beater let me know

01audiS4 not only would need fueling but also a tune for the k04 setup. He is still running k03 software…

Senile…but that’s ok.

He is runnin K0-4’s, turboback, and IC’s on K0-3 software… Just without fueling iirc.

Stage1 = ecu upgrade.
2= ecu upgrade + catback or DP’s.
2+ = ecu upgrade + catback + DP’s.
2++ = 2+ but throw in some bigger IC’s.
3- = K0-4’s + turboback + IC’s
3 = K0-4’s + turboback + IC’s + fueling (need custom mapping to work healthy)
3+ = 3 but with some more mods to either the heads, cams, intake mani, bigger intake pipes, bigger comp wheels etc.
4 and over is usually a GT series setup (ususally in the 28 arena). They’re out there pushing 700-800 AWHP daily drivable… A couple shops are even working on 1000AWHP setups as well.

It actually gets more in depth, but that gives you an idea.

[FONT=Verdana]I’m running bigger intake cams and big port heads but stock intake mani…but I have some phenolic spacers taper port matched. Technically I’m 3+, but with the extra weight I run, I’m more like a healthy 3.[/FONT]

Dude, I still have the audio file of the voicemail you left telling me the story. I wish there were a way I can upload it and let everyone here it.

And it figures that you were driving the dealer car that day. At least if you were in you old GT you wouldn’t have felt so embarassed! Skip-fucking-McDougal!

***Edit, you I just listened to the audi file and there are two of them! You were calling me Felix that day and referring to yourseld as Pierre! Maybe I can get BracketRacer to host the files ‘cause its too fuckin’ funny. You even said your classic, “cause you know I look good” comment! And you went on being worried that one of the hot chicks might come into Al Maroone Ford one day and you’d be so embarassed because the girl would only be able to refer to you as the “picker-nose-guy” LMAO!

Damn right. And not only on every opening, but all the way to the top of every opening :ohyeah:

i’m somewhere in there I think haha.

edit: everybody put their cars away for the season. mine should be out next week sometime to go to the dyno if you want to try and run then if it isn’t snowy

Stage 2++ and 3-? Seriously?

Yeah, I hear ya. They get pretty technical over on AudiWorld. So many variations change the ‘stage’ levels, therefore the result is a boatload of varying stages…

I believe it went that way ‘++’ and ‘-’ because they thought that after a while they would encroach on stage eleventy-five. And they didn’t want that…

isn’t it just easier to list out what you have done then try and explain the ++ and - business to people that are not into audi’s

If you’re talking to someone who understands what all the “stages” are supposed to be, like people on an Audi forum, it’s easier. But if you’re talking to someone who isn’t clued in then yeah it’s easier to just list the parts.

It’s also been pretty easy to define what the stages are because it’s been a linear upgrade path. As more aftermarket parts show up for this platform this whole stage thing will get blurred, it’s already happening which is the reason there are 2++ and 3- instead of simply 1, 2, 3, etc.

Anyways, [1.75] I kept my car on the road for the winter maybe sometime we’ll give it a go. It’s considered stage 2++ based on the list you posted.