CALLOUT: 05+ Black Stang GT that tried on the Red Cobalt

By the way it s black convertible, black top.

Also you need to take that car to P and J’s sop they can do what they do best with it, make it fast as hell.

This is a callout if you ever show on here.

I know you guys might flame me for this but i want a real race against this guy so he can actually go hom pissed off.

Lets see he was half in the intersection and I didnt know he was going to go, when he finally went i was at about 2500 in 2nd gear. So i punched it by third his driver seat was at my front fender, so you went from a car or more lead to that.

I just want to go from a digg and let you see what you bought.

Sorry for the rant but people like that, and Im sure he thought he won this so called race cause he had a hug smile.

Ok rant over, my car is slow and i need to go to innovative and just build the engine and turbo it.

thanks for listening

:cry:

I seem to remember the following:

You chase, you race. Doesn’t matter if you are in 5th. :shrug:

05+ Mustang GT> Cobalt SS

why on earth would someone go to p&j to make their mustang fast? Maybe go there if you want your bank account empty…

anyway…05+ Mustang GT > Cobalt…waste of time really.

true story right thurr

what i figured also.

even though both are gay… actually, no. if i was 16 and my parents were gonna buy me a free car and i didnt know any better… id take a cobalt ss.

proof read. before posting.

Yeah, go to P&Js…:gotme: lol.

I think you had a better chance at a roll…from a dig, you wont get that close.

:picard:

I bet the Mustang didn’t even know he was racing.

Downshifting is cheating!

what happened to us racing…also I’m pretty sure I could take a mustang of that year…especially a drop top…

highly doubt a mustang gt would beat this cobalt, or chris’s

My car is a 2008 GT vert. w/1300 miles and completely STOCK!!! Still breaking her in, haven’t went past 4000 RPM’s. OOO and I was only half into the throttle. So lets see when I have 3000 miles we can talk. That will be next spring when it comes out of storage, by that time it was have lot of mods done. The big smile was because I drive a Mustang and not a COBALT!!

lol

lol, yea mustangs are like the most baller car ever made

super rare and MAD FAST.

:cjerk:

Lets race!

^ you have to wait 1700 miles

Haha fun. So what are Cobalt SS?

:cjerk:.