CALLOUT: 05+ Black Stang GT that tried on the Red Cobalt

sweet cars dont get stored

[quote=“BlazinGT,post:19,topic:35562"”]

Haha fun. So what are Cobalt SS?

[/quote]

a reminder of how the owner failed in life.

[quote=“BlazinGT,post:19,topic:35562"”]

Haha fun. So what are Cobalt SS?

[/quote]

easy there hoss, im not pullin for the other car either, i was just e-slapping his internet cock.

[quote=“Balt SS’n It”"]

Ok rant over, my car is slow and i need to go to innovative and just build the engine and turbo it.

[/quote]

So… does this mean that you are going to twin-charge your car, or do you have an NA SS and are seriously calling out a car with twice your power?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:23,topic:35562"”]

So… does this mean that you are going to twin-charge your car, or do you have an NA SS and are seriously calling out a car with twice your power?

[/quote]

his is SC’d I believe because he was asking about getting a new A2W IC for it and having it tuned at innovative. Don’t know if he did or not.

All though never know, SC to kill turbo lag would be pretty baller :tspry::tspry:

[quote=“BlazinGT,post:14,topic:35562"”]

My car is a 2008 GT vert. w/1300 miles and completely STOCK!!! Still breaking her in, haven’t went past 4000 RPM’s. OOO and I was only half into the throttle. So lets see when I have 3000 miles we can talk. That will be next spring when it comes out of storage, by that time it was have lot of mods done. The big smile was because I drive a Mustang and not a COBALT!!

[/quote]

sorry buddy, but he would smoke u if u were shfting at 4000 rpm, even at redline

[quote=“chino,post:24,topic:35562"”]

his is SC’d I believe because he was asking about getting a new A2W IC for it and having it tuned at innovative. Don’t know if he did or not.

All though never know, SC to kill turbo lag would be pretty baller :tspry::tspry:

[/quote]

yes he did, he was quite a lot done to his SS

I’m getting dumber reading this thread. This should be a call out. Forget the break-in, and race. If the Mustang looses, you will be shunned, and forced to make it fast.

The idea of a break-in is a farce.

what’s this guy talking about breaking in an engine?

ask JoesTypeS about his engine break in for the evo…from what i remember of his initial thread about it…WOT as soon as he took it off the dealer lot, and all the way home…

and why are you so concerned about break in’s when obviously you have a warranty? beat the shit outta it, and blow it up right before the warranty runs out.

oh and +1 to Paul…

stage 2 or 3 or whatever ion/cobalt SC’s can scoot pretty good…

there should be a NOOB vs NOOB section for threads like these :picard:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:29,topic:35562"”]

there should be a NOOB vs NOOB section for threads like these :picard:

[/quote]

noobs should only be allowed to post in a specified sub-forum for like their first 100 posts, then after that, the rest of us that care take a vote as to allow the noob to continue to participate.

good thing i’m already on here though, because i’d def not be allowed on if this system were to have taken effect when i was new.

hmm like theres only 1 black mustang convertible in all on WNY. and im sure they are on here. anyway if you cant get him, i will race you.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:30,topic:35562"”]

noobs should only be allowed to post in a specified sub-forum for like their first 100 posts, then after that, the rest of us that care take a vote as to allow the noob to continue to participate.

good thing i’m already on here though, because i’d def not be allowed on if this system were to have taken effect when i was new.

[/quote]

lol until i got to your final sentence i was ready to pwn you :frowning:

i like noobs’ posts. entertainment

Come on Blazin, it’s a CALL OUT! Don’t be a pussy. I would always “break in” cars @ the dealership so don’t worry. Someone has already beaten on your car before you got it. Get out there and race. or face everyone thinking you are chicken…

"It’s not right to let chicken go bad!! ":whip:

Ken race him!!!

Im pretty sure he’s refering to removing the supercharger in exchange for a turbo. Both would be bad ass though. I just wouldnt want to deal with tuning or dealing with the problems that come with it.

Oh, and I’ll race both…I just need 1000mi. to break in my air filter.

this is a bunch of week sauce. i bet blazin races his car everyday. and to the cobalt just go find him and hope he has a chick in the car, then he would have to race

2 comments;

1. Why would you pull up to the line against a Mustang GT, and NOT be ready for a pull. I mean, it’s not everyday that you get a chance to catch a light, ya know. You should have been better prepared for him to make a move.

2. For all of the P+J haters. I don’t know what you guys consider fast, but a white P+J fox was at lancaster this weekend, running high 5’s, with plates and mufflers.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:25,topic:35562"”]

sorry buddy, but he would smoke u if u were shfting at 4000 rpm, even at redline

[/quote]

There must be a problem then.

[quote=“HYBOOST,post:34,topic:35562"”]

Come on Blazin, it’s a CALL OUT! Don’t be a pussy. I would always “break in” cars @ the dealership so don’t worry. Someone has already beaten on your car before you got it. Get out there and race. or face everyone thinking you are chicken…

"It’s not right to let chicken go bad!! ":whip:

[/quote]

Well, when you order a car and wait 3 months to get it, that = no one betting on it. So be it then everyone can call me a chicken all they want, it wont hurt my feeling one bit