Callout: Muscle50, Cobraman04 & 01AudiS4

i know Formula got on this guy about aiming for a C6 Z06 in a straight line, but didn’t anybody see the second statement this guy made on the first page regarding Z06’s? his goal was to take one, or at least keep up with on in straight line and/or on a road course…

dude…wtf are you building that will keep a new Z06 in check on a road course…whatever it is i wanna see it at dunneville next year…because if you’re not a bullshitter, that’s gonna be a serious machine to go that fast in a straight line and at the same time around a track…

I was giving him a chance with the straight line…I didn’t want to bring the crushing road course times into this :lol:

fully built r34 skyline maybe but no one has cohones like that, well i don’t

maybe a porche gt2 ?hahahaha

hows that job going?

car is in the same spot you saw it in…lol… maybe we’ll pull the engine over winter break. im going to get rollin on my shit, which WAS going smoothly. now im starting to get some hiccups :uhh:

[FONT=Verdana]I understand that the C6 Z06 is a ridiculously fast and awesome road car…I don’t disagree. However, its not the only car that can stir up a can of beat down. I give mad respect to that car yet I’m also cognitive of the fact that there are alot of other contenders out there. There’s nothing wrong with having a goal of being as fast as the blessed C6 Z06; as I aspire to have a car that actually is practical, can be driven up a hill in the snow, can fit more than 2 people comfortably, and run a good race against a Z06, with two snowboards on the roof. These are two completely different cars in almost every aspect. Yet I still think that the B5 S4 (definitely in a straight line) can compete with a Z0-6. As for my comment about the road course, well you make a valid point. I seem to forget how much more improved the c6 is over the c5…[/FONT]

So why dont you aim for the c5 zo6 first? Then go from there, sounds much more doable.

he could aim for my taurus and work up the chain from there.

Ran a C5 Z06 w/headers with my last S4 and from a dig and I was a half car back by 100-105ish. The guy said he couldn’t believe “how quick you can make an Audi.”

So I’m thinking with my current car, that C5 Z’s won’t be able to really stick with me…especially from a dig.

Doubt I’ll see any C5 Z’s any time in the near future…

You’re itchin’ aren’t ya? But IIRC isn’t your car in the high 12’s?

something like that yeah but i’m a bit quicker than 01audiS4 and he was on your list.

Dig or roll vs 01? At stg3- he should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 13.4 with a tiptronic <guessing>.

:grouphug: you are well informed for someone with 32 posts. are you a cop calling out the big players?

Huh? What are you talking about; what am I so well informed about?

oh never mind I didn’t recognise your name.

My car is away for the winter getting some needed annual maintenance, not the tranny like last year lol. I may take it out on a clean clear day, but for the most part it will stay stored. I will definitely take you up on this when the opportunity presents itself.
And for the record I would consider my car 2+. I only have a few upgrades.
MTM Stage 1, 1.0 bar K03 tune.
K04 turbo’s and inlet pipes.
Piggy Pipes and gutted cats.
MTM exhaust from the downpipes back.
APR Bi-pipe
Forge Diverter valves.
APR Adjustable FPR.

The rest of the upgrades are cosmetic and I never ended up putting the FMIC on, so I am still on stock intercoolers.

my offer still stands i bet my winter car will smoke some of your summer cars, mods include gutted cat, otto racing exhaust, cold air intake, and lots of custom stuff and some port work

you must be talking about the ridgeline, because i WORK FOR YOU and ive only see the audi 3 times

and one of those was the WW event …

…and another time i was helping you move

:wiggle:

December call out…yeeeessss