Callout: Muscle50, Cobraman04 & 01AudiS4

Whats wrong with December call outs? I’m running a flashed 996tt, with full exhaust, and a couple other things sometime over the next couple weeks. That guy thought it was a great idea.

I’d also like to take a shot at that guy with the GT40 series in his STi. I forget his name but I saw a video of him running Muscle50…and he did fairly well.

I forget his name, if you know who I’m talking about let me know…

thats newman, he has a 35r

muscle50 is in a way different league from cobraman and 01audi…

re: Muscle50, I know he’s in a different realm…

As for Newman, I’d love to run him. His car looks fast as fuck. Is it on the road or does he put his car away for the winter too?

he doesnt DD it anymore

i love jesse’s car,… even way back when he worked at culligan i loved it, it keeps gettin better and better =)

no, newman did not put his car away…

but he dd’s something else:eekdance:

Id run you…maybe I got FWD though. I drove my car last week a few times before the salt was on the road and I was burning my drag radials even cruising at 60mph and mashing the gas (all while laughing and saying, “wtf” every time).

Is maintenance the reason you’re storing your car over the winter? If not, why would you put such a great winter performance sedan away during the time of the year in which Quattro was primarily developed for?

And some would consider any K0-4 car with full exhaust and a 1bar code to be 3-, but without IC’s your not taking full advantage of the bigger snails.

BTW: I’m selling my RS4 IC’s sometime over the winter, if you want them let me know. And I’m not replacing them with a FM…

Also, ever think about dropping that MTM weaksauce for GIAC? Why’d you ever go with MTM in the first place?

My local tech Jason is now a GIAC dealer. Lots of people here know Jason (BlackForest Motorsport). He does good work and all the people on DUBS and lots of people here give him only high marks.

His new shop is on Genesee St (634-1200) Its a really nice place.

Just b/c he dd’s something else doesn’t mean that he won’t take the STi out right?

I’m down…

It would be nice to have a few other cars out though.

i would ASSUME that if you pm’ed him he would have no problem on a dry day…

i do know its still on the row-add

Christ you’re gay.

what league exactly are you guys in? my cars away for the winter but my friend has an equal caliber car that he drives

The only matinance I am really doing is plugs, checking for boost leaks, and cleaning the engine bay. My car is away because it is way to low to the ground to run through the snow and I hate salt.
The MTM ecu was on the car when I bought it ( I didn’t know that at the time of purchase nor did the dealership) I love it and so does everyone who has gotten a ride in my car (including many people who have experiance with GIAC and APR).

Cool! Then it looks like you’re pretty much all set.

GL man:)

I ran a 12.6 over the summer…there where Im at… I ~might~ be a lil bit quicker…who knows.

Wow, thats really impressive. You might get a tenth or two just from the lower ambients.

I don’t want to speculate exactly where I’m at, but if I’m not sub 12.5 on pump then you can watch me drive my car off into the Niagara Gourge…

haha
Funny Thread

only 6 months to go :bloated:

Rosario im calling out the WRX to a axis spin off!