Camaro vs Mustang facepalm thread (split)

im guessing a piece of shit catfish camaro
do i need to start talking about toothpick and dixie cup suspension geometry?

yah…thats why they are one of my most popular drag cars in the world, for a reason…

and what do you drive?

holy shit cool story bro sure is internet tough guy in here

sooo your making fun of what I drive, yet My car would completely bend you over?

if i was excited by dumb cheap thrills of going fast in a straight line for as little money as possible i still wouldnt buy a derpmaro.

cause you speed every day right? ahahahahahah

not a piece of shit 3rd or 4th gen turdmaro ill tell you that much
im actually in the market for a new car or motor swapping my toy (99GT mustang original motor has a collapsed lifter at 189,000 miles) im thinking of getting an S4 as a DD not to sure

btw if you arnt dumping 120K into a crapmaro like that then they make shitty as fuck rag racers

U TALK SHIT AND YA DRIVE A STANG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLLL…you are fucking CLUELESS.

dude is talking shit about my F-body but he doesnt even fucking drive a terminator!!! LOL. Fuckin loser drives a GT. SICK.

lol you guys drive a catfish camaro and your trying to talk shit

i dont have a catfish

if you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about, or even had a clue about a relatively fast car, you wouldn’t be driving the girls version of the mustang…

yes you do. To these retards, any camaro is a catfish.

cameo

chevy fanboy detected
mustang GT> camaro
i used to think mustangs were lolcantturn then i realized God made camaros and i felt good at the choice of car i made
about all camaros have going for them is the LS series and the face of a catfish

im pretty sure i’d rather have a ls1 cameo, heads/cam over a slug 4.6 GT

I am currently driving my mothers chrystler intrepid delivering pizza.

Do i win at awesome life?

run my non lsx motor cameo

anddd you realize I have a LS camaro, right? If I pulled 3 of my spark plugs, I would still make more power then you.

lol girl versions of mustangs are V6 mustangs GTs are for people who want pony cars cobras are for people who want to go fast