Camaro vs Mustang facepalm thread (split)

who are all these ppl comming on here to waste our time and talk random shit? i guess my life isnt as bad as i thought thanks to LawlWheelDrive seeing as i have friends on here to bs with and hes got nothn…unless its travis.

o and it has nothing to do with me having fbods…but a 99gt, come on id pic a slug tpi corvette over that slugg gee tea

you are now my favorite person in the whole wide world

:lol^^ i know right, at one time it was amusing, but really ban these guyz

if we keep them here long enough there going to be viewing the srs soon!

need to many internet friends to BS with about cars
thats what RL friends are for

siince you obviously have no life and all the time in the world to find a small ass forum called shift518, how bout you drive to albany to run your unicorn motor

i dont think you worded this right. u need too many enimies in other states to hate on with a car that has no motor at this current time…and i clearly you prob dont have RL friends or a RL seeing as your life consists of you online all day looking for forums to post in and hate on ppl over 2300miles away

He means real life, richie.

Richie, with his super intellect hes like fucking hannibal lecter. Dont bother even going there with lawlwheeldwive.

i laugh when i say that outload, fuck i wish that was my username :frowning:

i fixed

alittle off the subject …we can be s2000 budiezz ,i know one for sale…pm love4boost…lol

How much, Alex?

because i asked first and because your a bitch from new york

dude go away jesus, its clear your the bitch

come to new york, white and navy white and navyyy

i think my 17 year old nephew could have made a better come back than that
come to think about it i think my 17 year old nephew knows more about cars than you guys and he is a supra/Silvia fanboy

edit: yes you are a bitch too

cool story bro :thumbup

i think your 17 year old nephew is probably more mature than you

awww mr. internet toughguy from washington talks abig game online where he knows he’ll never meet any of us… OoOoOoOo and from the sounds of it, if you have a 17yr old nephew your an old pathetic bitch with horrible taste and even worse facts about cars. your a ford fuck. stick to what you think you know and have fun on svt forums.

bcarefull???you know they say the new 17 yo are the 30yo ,lol

LOL im the internet tough guy?:wtf
maybe you need to go and re read this thread and have a nice talking to some of your forum memebers, i have offered you guys a race its not my fualt if you are a bitch and are bitching out

someone sounds like they are getting wicked mad and jelly over ford reliability

and yes you are still a bitch

ooowwwwhhhh…i hear a race ???can i get in on the action?

bro your not even in new york gtfo