Car broke? Need winter mods?

for alignments for ur not so everyday vehicles i use omillins or pci. but normally shoot it to Omillins…

Ken’s a good guy. I went there for inspections on my last car for a few years and he was always good. My dad used to take his old car there alot too and will probably take his new one there if it breaks.
After PCI tried fucking over my brother I dont take anything there.

I think it’s probably easiest to bring it somewhere. I think 1stGen on here was running a special. Send him a pm. If there is anything else i can do please let me know.

ryan, youre really over thinking this clutch thing. your oil leak is probably the breathers drippin down the block, or the return line is leaking.

now to the clutch, its not hard… as far as keeping track of things

make a cardboard template and put the bolts in the template, as you remove them from the bellhousing, reinstall in the hole in which it goes in.

get 4 good jackstands, and jack her up. and do work,
remove driveshaft,
clutch line
remove shifter,
support trans
unbolt mounts/crossmember
remove the bolts from the bellhousing
drop trans.

if you can’t remember what hole they come out of, you shouldn’t be underneath it in the first place.

Apreciated, but i’ve been procrastinating. I havn’t driven my car in three weeks either. Been so damn busy and it’s been the last thing on my mind really.

I’m just going to do the brakes myself when I switch over to my winter wheel/tire setup. I need to repaint my calipers anyway…

How much to install a set or rear LCA’s and swap my catted x pipe for the h-pipe I have sitting in my garage?

Wayne do you haz a tig welder?

no just mig homie.

how abouts we make offroad bumpers for the wrx :slight_smile:

I need somebody to help me with a up-pipe swap

WHAT A FUCKIN JALOPY HUH WAYNE?

WHY ARE YOU YELLING !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:frowning:

I JUST CAME FROM A ROCK AND OR ROLL CONCERT. WHATS GOING ON IN HERE GUYS?

Wayne installed my rear LCA’s and mid pipe today, no exhaust leaks, rattles, or any of that nonsense. This guy does some real quality work at a great price, the car feels great.:thumbup

bring it on up bro. just need the up-pipe done? pm me, we’ll talk.

Glad you are happy bro. Let me know when / if you need that clutch done.

:thumbup:thumbup

make my minivan fast i have a $56 budget let me know.

bump

few welds on my turbo mani?