Car broke? Need winter mods?

Waittttt… that would probably hurt me! Why would you want me to do that?!? That’s a silly suggestion.

i need a motor so i can fill in the ? in LS?

You’ll be ok. Trust me, Im a professional.

LSSBF :ahh:ahh :rofl

lmao then id be the next LSSMMMMMOOOOOKKKKIIINNNNNNBLOCKFORD!

Ya don’t need a manifold, 4088 is plug and play into the stock one, you don’t need a thing boss

okay thanks

LoL @ this thread. Archie, pm recieved. Going to visit this issue tomorrow, I’ll be in touch.

Wayne, could you weld the diff on my SC400.

Note: the diff has to be dropped out of the car in order to be done because the subframe blocks access.

I don’t see why not.

How good are you at getting rounded off bolts out? And when I say rounded off, I mean completely round. Need to put a LCA in, but the last bolt is being stubborn and wont come out…

how bad is it rounded? front or rear? pm me and we’ll talk.

Lifesavers

definitely.

Honda LCA bolts are the devil. I have done the suspension on 8 different Hondas and every single one there was atleast one bolt froze in the bushing

troof.

I used those special tools that ninety1two40 posted. I got the bolt to move using that, but eventually it just kept rounding the head off. And yes, Honda LCA bolts are horrible. I basically had to melt the bushing to get the bolt to move. I dont think there is any bushing left in the control arm. PM’d Wayne. Rear LCA, BTW.

I hear AlpineSkiier’s dick is busted. Im sure he’d be willing to pay ya a few bucks to have it fixed up nice nice

^ :rofl got a good lol out of that :lmao

:lol