Car Spotted Thread

Spotted a red sil8ty with a black hood on that road you use to enter the AMC plaza in Oakville this morning. Anyone here??

around 6:15 - 6:30 white zenki going north up on steeles and vp

around 7pm flat black Pick up boosted, one of those nissan ones. Gave the guy a nod, and shouted “SR?” and he gave me a nod.

sounds like Bob’s ™ truck, was this it?
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27372

That may be my Aunt’s 95. Original owner, babied, garaged and well maintained… 71k km’s iirc.

it looked like it but it had euro tails i believe, shit i should have posted location, it was on the Link/mud street (Hamilton Mountain)
if he lives in the area was probably him but i don’t recall see fat tires in the back, can’t remember

I believe that was me good sir.

cars lookin good buddy!

2:15pm today, spotted red 240 on finch (between dufferin and bathurst) goin westbound.
pretty sure it was sr20 on the forums.

also saw a few s13s on yonge st. last nite.
white s13 w/stock spoiler
gold s13
another white s13 w/no spoiler

yup that was me… i saw you high-beamed

I think I saw Season - Lucidsnow today on Erin Mills, near 401, and on the 401 after around 1pm. I was in the black Cammory Solara =)

willx and flyingchickens car outside in markham.

im the one with the 2 240s on the driveway. you probably remember me since i sold you an altenator. : )

I honked at some blue rhd silvia on trafalgar.

^^ prob Paul but im not sure that he is on the forum yet he has gt Greg’s old silvia.

^^ think me and willx saw you in a black silvia with rims and black muffler on dvp. eh?

and yeah fung c, that was us. you problably heard my blast around the neighborhood, sorry about that, i had to make my power windows work…therefore, driving the car fixes it.

Saw a black chuki S13 yesterday at canadian tire in cederbrae mall. Seven spokes in the back teardrops in the front, aftermarket exhaust, yellow DRL’s painted taillights, Etc…

The Red S13 was me. It ain’t gonne be red much longer though! I’m painting it black/blue soon.

I see 240’s everyday. If you guys see a yellow s13 with or without a ‘Dante’s’ Delivery sign ontop. It’s me.

Most recently saw a purple S14 on yonge and 16th area in R-Hill. Nice clean car man, whoever you are! Way to give me the ‘peace’ sign too… ur so gangsta.

^^

ahh i ve seen your yellow around heh.

spotted dan(osad) around 7pm on steeles and bayview.
i was cruising with luis240sx.
the big ass dante sign is freaking huge ontop of your car.