do you know this car?

Hey Son,

so i bought this car last year form a guy name mike, and im curious if anyone knows whos car this was before.

its a white 1989 hatch, it has a Stock (as far as i know) s13 blacktop, and the vavle cover and engine dampner was painted PINK. it also came with a nismo wheel and shift knob, stock tear drop and 7 spokes that been ainted black.

please if you know who had this car can you tell me.

thanks James
:burnout:

Pictures help a lot when people try figure out who’s car it was.

My car had brake in damage and the car was a wreck when i picked it up. It would be nice to know where my car has been before as well was it drifted and if so who smashed it and covered it up… lol

Finding out who owned it though is easy go get a buyers package. Gives you all the names of the people who owned it before you.

Good luck

Hey,

I almost bought that same car last year. But picked up the Kouki instead. I believe when I spoke to mike he said he bought it off another reputable member’s gf. I believe the name was “will”. No 100% sure though.

Thats what he told me, Im hoping this ‘Will’ guy is a member and sees this thread, if anyone knows who Will is please tell him about this thread… Thanks

just get pics up as soon as you can, im sure it’ll help too
and if you want to see a history report of peole who have owned the car before you, you can go to the ministry of transportation and for 20$ they print out a paper for you which has all your cars information, a list of people who have owned it, time periods they owned it from, and from where. (i thought it was mandatory to get this when you register a car). If your car came from out of the province though it wont show any information. My car was originally from Halifax so i dont get to see any of the owners who had it in halifax. Just one previous owner in ontario. boo.

His name is Will, his username was WillX. I believe its ziptied now.

thanks everyone for the help.