TNC Sightings thread

Ok, here’s the deal. sightings, it always turns into a post-whore-heaven. We are creating this thread for ALL TNC SIGHTINGS. However, this does NOT mean you have permission to post whore in here From now on if you have a TNC sighting please post it in this thread, otherwise it will be closed. Thank you.

Well i didnt really spot this person but actually meet one of the TorontoMaxiam guys forgot his user name but he came but my shop today and i did an alignment on his car. I noticed he had a TorontoMaxiam sticker on his car so i spoke to him and he said he joined this forum recently. :R

anyways it was a black nissan maxiam but i cant believe i forgot his name but he’ll be coming out to the meet he said so hope to see him there.

Nice to meet you “insert name here” lol

hahah i saw Zeps car today… at importfest :smiley:

Spotted a Blue 240sx with a big JRPTuner sticker on the front windshield in sauga a few days ago around square one…wonder if he comes to this board…

Black chouki S14 spotted at Seneca College Parking lot #4 with TNC decals on quarter windows.

Pretty much stock, stock spoiler, stock rims, stock suspension…

Anyone here? I got to newnham campus now!

yee i know this guy… he came 2 tha meets before…here’s a pic

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5255/pict4831copyin1.jpg

the guy’s nick on TNC is lovemys14…

HEY!!! I Spotted Landis’s Blue s13 around midland and finch area in the parking lot where korean BBQ is… i wasnt sure where place he was in but i seen his car. I woudl have taken a pic if i had a cam…

I just left Newnham XX. I decided not to go back and now I’m working full time. dubv, lovemys14, and Klutch go to Newnham still. I think one more guy but I forgot the TNC name.
I might go back again in the future but it probably won’t be for another 2 years.

What are you going for?

WHOAAAA Vlad goes to newnham too? never seen him around… lol

doubt i’ve ever met lovemys14 and klutch.

I’m in international business. what were u taking?

tonight i was at colossuss in woodbridge and i saw 2 white 240’s…my bf was like hey theres ur friends…ur drifting buddies…i was like i unno them…but i got pretty pissed at him for saying sumthing like that

LMAO DAVID!!! Klutch is my buddy that loves to ride in your car duh…

Klutch = Mudar.

i seeen a s13 coup on th gardnire on friday about 5 ish i was in the paseo wiht th loud ass whinnnineeinggg sound anyon?

ok no color report or anything lmao… that could be anyone, how you so sure it was someone from here…?

I was taking Computer Engineering Technology and I don’t do anything even near to that at work right now. Funny how life is.

I spotted “robb240” yesterday going eastbound on Rutherford crossing Keele at around 5:30pm yesterday. Black 240SX with TorontoNissan stickers on the back quarter glass.

My religion teacher drives a 240sx… :stuck_out_tongue:

Coolest teacher personality-wise!

^one of a woman teacher drives an auto S14 in my high school lol

just saw a black Z on steelies on the 401 westbound at around midnight (between the bathurst and 400). Didn’t look like it was David, Church or Rich.

oh, church and i both store our z’s in the winter … so it’d only be david, but he has distinctive mods on his z that make it obvious it’s him like “fairlady” on the back.

I have silver steelies…

But I spotted a Silverstone yesterday on OEM 18’s and possibly potenzas… I pulled next to it… it’s an old caucasian lady driving… i say high 40’s to mid 50’s. hahaha

reminds me of the time I was driving down the highway and I saw a LeMans Sunset and pulled next to it which was also an old lady driver, she was cool, she smiled at me and gave thumbs up hahahaha

He said it was black Z with steelies

You car is a black Z with Steelies.
Were you on the 401 Westbound between 400 and bathurt anytime recently?