2008 Nissan sightings

Um ya… I’ll start off a new year

I saw some old lady get into a green Sentra at Sobeys this morning. It had a lesbo rainbow sticker in the back window. :lol:

i rented a car and i was a new sentra, it was brutal! that cvt transmission is so damn werid. werdi car to drive, and shitty as hell in snow!

I didn’t like how they sat so high up… Not sporty at all.

not sure, but i think i seen Xrider in his WRX a while back near callingwood.
all tinted, debadged right?

I saw Ryan cruising by in the Spec 5 tonight at Weber. Could hear his fart-can through the window as he cruised gently by…kinda reminded me of my car. :lol:

yup prob me, cept for no tint on drivers side care of RCMP in red deer

and sentra has oh so many things wrong with it, there is 0 sport in that car all econo now. reminded me very much of a kia

haha thats why im saving for a much much faster car…‘cough’M3’cough’

holy crap u posted 9 mins into the new year :lol:

Black S13 heading South on 50th around 9:30 this morning.

Was in the back of a R33 GTS25 4 door last week. They make good taxi’s

Where was that? Somebody bringing them in under the radar already? They aren’t elegible for import until August aren’t they?

More sighting, red S13 on Baseline, and a White Sileighty and red Fairlady Z festering in the snow outside at Alta Custom Exhaust…

Where was that? Somebody bringing them in under the radar already? They aren’t elegible for import until August aren’t they?

More sighting, red S13 on Baseline, and a White Sileighty and red Fairlady Z festering in the snow outside at Alta Custom Exhaust…[/quote]

He was in the Netherlands. . .

Ahhh…

champagne s13 coupe with sleepy eyes at 7/11 this morning on 127th. . .jared mebbe?

And later on in the day seen a black r32 with a stratotech decal on the drivers door turning on 153rd ave. . .

black silvia on 111ave and 150st.

R32 GTS-4, R33 GTS25-t, R33 GTR, absolutely gorgeous S15 Silvia in Georgetown Grand Cayman…

Ugly (sorry) yellow Sentra that looks like a taxi/nascar pace car at NAIT, parked by Ernest and the Mechanics buildings. Had NECC decals.

passed a black silvia on 87 ave, around 156 st. Roads were crazy :smiley:

headlights were pure yellow

girl driving a slammed 240 into the park, few weeks ago