2006 Nissan sightings

Post up what you have seen!

Saw a new M45 today.

It was FLYING down whitemud.

:drool

saw a black ser, (not sure spec or not) black with ser badge in middle. tint, on 156st and 87ave? anybodddy

this morning right infront of NAIT… red s13 240 hatch… REAL REAL dirty… i dont think it had a liceance plate on the rear… but it just a bout hit me … :S

2006 nissan frontier…my dad just bought it

Nissan Skyline GTS-T on whytemud just before Southgate…was black and had some aftermarket wheels and exhuast

Today first thing this morning I saw an FX35, then a G35 sedan, then a Titan, then as I approached my desk an X-trail, in front of my desk was a Pathfinder, then earlier I saw a Sentra, then Altima, then a Maxima…anyways…

Saw a silver 03 Spec V driving down 109st on the way home today, looked like it had the silver Nismo wheels and exhaust, I love those Nismo wheels drools

Saw a whole bunch of NECC cars outside Bp’s downtown tonight. :E

saw Cody in his wicked cavi…

he needs an exhaust

Haha I saw you in your skyline and drifted around a few corners to catch you.

I was in BP’s on Jasper Ave. and I looked out the window and saw a red supra MKIV pull up and parked and he came in. It had gold rims and his plate # was the engine (2JZGTE). It was sexy :eyes :supz:

I was in BP’s on Jasper Ave. and I looked out the window and saw a red supra MKIV pull up and parked and he came in. It had gold rims and his plate # was the engine (2JZGTE). It was sexy :eyes :supz:[/quote]

That’s the infamous DJ Shocker… driving daddy’s MKIV… they brought that in to Mayfield to get all the work done. :roll:

I was in BP’s on Jasper Ave. and I looked out the window and saw a red supra MKIV pull up and parked and he came in. It had gold rims and his plate # was the engine (2JZGTE). It was sexy :eyes :supz:[/quote]

That’s the infamous DJ Shocker… driving daddy’s MKIV… they brought that in to Mayfield to get all the work done. :roll:[/quote]

I’m pretty sure it was probably his dad driving then cause this guy was older.

Saturday night I saw a red GTS-T at west ed mall in the parking underneath escape. It was being followed by a bunch of hondas and an FC.

saw silver spec, tint some crazy lookin kit on callingwood road and like 170st. ne body? i have seen him around a coupla times before

[quote=“CA18DET-180SX”]Saturday night I saw a red GTS-T at west ed mall in the parking underneath escape. It was being followed by a bunch of hondas and an FC.[/quote

That would be Shawly and NLR’s.

NEXT LEVEL RIIIDEEEZZZZZZ!!!

Do they even have a webpage? I see some of there cars around.

Yeah the only nice car was the GTS-T and the RX-7 was alright. The honda’s all look like junk other than one clean looking eg hatch

i cant get over it …

take your ride to the … NEXT MOTHERFUCKING LEVEL !!

Saw a purple S14a with a ugly body kit and the 240 emblem switched so it said 420… :roll: