2008 Nissan sightings

White Skyline gst-t @ Xtreme Zone Sat afternoon & white GTR w/ front end damage on 51st Ave @ 5:30 Sat aft.

Blue 350z in the middle of a 3 car pile up on groat last saturday. PM me if your on here.

Silver Silvia E on Sh Pk Fwy at 1:00 Friday, white GTS-4 parked on 88 St near Edmonton Exchanger

Silver 02-03 Spec V With Nismo Strips and 3 Pillar Pod on the Whitemud. Could not keep up to him due to savage vibration from tires.

Saw a Silver Spec V at the St Alberta trail club fit with NECC sticker last night.

I seen this on 97st today!

http://www3.telus.net/kingjayj/NECC/IMG00013.jpg

The quality of the pic isn’t that great, I took it with my Blackberry from inside my vehicle!

seen a blue S14 in front of the ranch roadhouse on gateway blvd tonight at 630pm, had unmatched front & rear rims, all i could see as of mods was a fmic and exhaust. beautiful color and kit, who are you?!?

I think I saw Chris (yellow Spec-V, NECC decal in the side window) this morning on the anthony henday northbound, south of whitemud. Was that you? (I was in my Sentra SE in the other lane going by) I wasn’t sure because the sun was in my eyes when I looked over.

I have seen two white s13’s in shr park.

one coupe one hatch.

Silver Ceffy on 89 Ave a block down from my house. Gunmetal Fairlady and cream Silvia in S’toon over the weekend.

Saw a Pulsar GTi-R on my way home. Had nismo stickers everywere

Well the coupe would most likely be me :smiley:

What do you drive?

looks like your car

i’m in a black 4 door skyline

followed a black silvia on 17’s (i think) from Groat to St. Albert a couple days ago. . .I was bored. . .

saw a white silvia on gateway boulevard heading north and a black 180sx with no bumper just turning right onto saskatchewan drive

I saw a black 180SX? Or maybe a Silvia? At the University on Friday. Had N-E-C-C decals, he was parked in that little waiting area by the busses. I was wearing a red t-shirt and gave an overly drunk, overly gay wave :oops:

That was probably me and I don’t think I saw you haha

black 240, with a hot blond girl driving 8)

in sherwood park

Saw aribian_ryda this morning.

Nice ride!

and a 240/180/silvia broke down on century rd in spruce grove.

Saw a silver rhd 300zx on yellowhead today.