2008 Nissan sightings

i swear seen a convertible 300zx merging on to the yellow head today around 11am … also seen a GTR over by west edmonton mall shortly after, and then a GTS-T on 170th northbound… bought it from viimports.com

saw a nice G35 With deep dish rims in Leduc. Looked alot like 350GT’s car

Well the coupe would most likely be me :smiley:

What do you drive?[/quote]

Other would most likly be me, where the cars not to far apart. hatch slammed and the “coupe” half ass 4x4? :wink:

Haha, that was me, blown ignition fuse, all good now.

Haha, that was me, blown ignition fuse, all good now.[/quote]

I was going to stop but saw you had some help. Car looks nice…all I saw was the FMIC 8)

Seen a GTR and an SR (assuming) 240 ripping through Wainwright the other day.

Other would most likly be me, where the cars not to far apart. hatch slammed and the “coupe” half ass 4x4? ;)[/quote]

Haha well at least my frame and body kid arnt scraping on the ground :smiley:

Other would most likly be me, where the cars not to far apart. hatch slammed and the “coupe” half ass 4x4? ;)[/quote]

Haha well at least my frame and body kid arnt scraping on the ground :D[/quote]

I thought it was for drifting not offroading?

Saw Markus in his 240Z downtown this afternoon south on 104st i think.
GTR westbound at 109st and 104ave
Z32 in the Denny’s parking lot across from Grant Mac, both around 7pm.

Nice shiny black 180SX w/body kit heading N on 17th St @ Sh. Pk Fwy yesterday at 1-ish

passed a 180sx i believe, with lots of stickers on it on 178 st today. i was in the black sil 80

Green s14 on 23rd and terwillegar drive tonight at 8:30

saw a crashed 180sx or 240 fast back with white stickers in the under pass on 127th street looks like they smashed into the back of soomeone

and also keep seeing a lhd 300 with exhaust on 127th and 97th street

driving around on friday (may 23rd) night at about 2am saw a skyline on calgary trail then later on 51st ave and 111 st. the car i was in was a maroon yaris and my buddy (the driver) asked the driver of the skyline a bunch of questions at both lights.

it was a pretty fast skyline.

Seen a dark blue Nissan NX on castledowns road today… i pulled up next to him in my white beat up NX … didn’t look to friendly :stuck_out_tongue: but i seen the NECC decals :smiley:

Girl in a 240Sx in St Albert today, off of Falstaff avenue - driving her mom around? Uhh, black car with black w/ chrome lip rims and white NECC stickers on the side - looked good! Was about to give you a big thumbs up but didnt want you or your mom think some guy in a truck was hitting on you… or your mom 8)

Hmmm we only have 1 female necc member

Sounds like LynLyn. She used to come to the meets years ago. I think she still checks the forums now and again.

dont think so lyn lyn has bronze rims… no lip…

Sounds like LynLyn. She used to come to the meets years ago. I think she still checks the forums now and again.[/quote]

Mike’s right, it was me :smiley: I still creep the forums once in a while. Were you guy in the white company truck parked beside the black Maxima?