2008 Nissan sightings

Haha, ya, that was me! I thought I saw black with a chrome lip, but I was obviously mistaken, and yup that was my maxima!

That was me :stuck_out_tongue: …I was on my way to play soccer, had my game face on haha…That was the first time I’d seen another nx in a while.

Saw 350gt at castrol last night. Good runs!!!

Saw a black 240 doing donuts this afternoon in the Riverside golf course parking lot.

oh yeah that was me. pls dont ban me :oops: lol

Strike 1 :twisted:

Saw Amar pulling out of MP in sherwood park today just before 1. Cars looking good!

saw total douche 2 days ago in a grey GT-R weeving through traffic on the henday going south whitemud to lessard road. doing i would guess about 150km. young guy driving looked about 17 or so.

saw a black skyline with white rims (looks good) and also saw a black SE-R, both cars in the south terwilliger area. both had necc stickers on em.

seen a black ser with some rainbow sticker on the spoiler, and saw a white skyline with white rims and jdm connection stickers.

saw Lou barreling up groat road this morning.

Theres two flat beds with skylines on them in my neighbourhood (lendrum) right across from avalon school. they look pretty badass. anyone?

2 guys in a black slammed silvia going down yellowhead. car looked good, didnt see a intercooler though… :?

Saw Ken’s (8urvtec) Altima at Ericksen Nissan today when dropping mine off - JWT lightweight flywheel & clutch going in!

It didnt have a front mount intercooler? sooooooo…

i just said that because its so rare not to see a boosted silvia…

I know of a few in town and one really nice one that IC sold a while back.

http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/pastview.php?id=100403

I just figured that you might have assumed if a car doesnt have a front mount intercooler it doesnt have one at all. With an aftermarket front bumper it looks weird not to see a FMIC, almost like it is supposed to be there.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/shane_lxi/silvia.jpg

Stock intercoolers on the boosted 180 & Silvia are side mount, so you won’t see them if they haven’t upgraded to a FMIC. You see so many with the FMIC that it is odd to see one without.

Stock intercoolers on the boosted 180 & Silvia are side mount, so you won’t see them if they haven’t upgraded to a FMIC. You see so many with the FMIC that it is odd to see one without.[/quote]

werd … I notice people at meets looking for a fmic and then when they dont see one respond by saying “Is this thing NA?”

Saw a nice Black S14 on 142 before the Whitemud… Nice FMIC