2008 Nissan sightings

Seen a black 09’ Maxima on 95ave and 142st. Car looks pretty good in person, except the wheels look too small for it…

Who’s the owner of the dark grey older Pathfinder with Autodream and Fastech stickers? I forget his name on here. His truck has been spending allot of time on my street.

Bowman

Saw JoshP2002 - Maxima around 11:00am at the Jasper Gate Plaza London Drugs parking lot. I was parked right across from you.

Saw someone driving in a 02/03 Sentra Spec V with Wolf Pack stickers on their rear window on 111 St just before 23 ave. Would that be Wolf Pack Audio of Caraudiocentral?

saw flavio on 97st southbound just after 167th ave a while ago

ZOMG!!! i saw the silver 2009 GTR ripping east on whyte ave as i was standing outside of Stollis. The new VR sounds amazing!

I believe that would have been either David Lee from Garage works or someone else as David was also on whyte last night

I’ve got some photos of a brand new Nismo 350Z but not sure how to paste it on here.

I wish david lee was my Bf or Dad… Lmao! jk

Saw nice clean GTR skyline on whyte with for sale sticker in back window

mmmkay, just getting curious now. i have seen two 240’s in my area a couple of times, saw them again last night parked on Saskatchewan dr, one is a green S14 with some bodywork on the rear quarter panels, the other is a Dark S13 coupe. both are low with rims and lookin pretty good, I’m assuming their as fast as they look!

lowered, green, s14 w/bodywork on rear quarters sounds like Wayne’s car. . . OEM aero?

i think so… it was dark out

Yeah that is Wayne’s S14 for sure and I think I know the other one as well.

“I’m assuming their as fast as they look!”
please explain this to me as I do not understand, what looks fast?

Who is the other one?

i think it was me hahaha

Idk, i would assume a car that is lowerd with rims and and exhaust would be sporting some mods under the hood? it was ment as a complement to the car really…

Seen GOT SER turning onto 149st this morning

LOL. You always see me there, but I have yet to see you…stalker!!
Which way are you traveling or are you hidding in the bushes? Usually im watching the slow ass car in front of me when I turn. lol.