Car Spotted Thread

I know we had one in the O/T section and apparently it was removed
along with the restructuring a while ago.

Anywho, I was going to CT today and this guy kept looking at me and my
car as I drove through the lots trying to find a parking spot.

As I was driving around I happened to see a 91+ dark green hatchback so
I park right next to it. Just as I did, that same guy gets into that car.

Before I could get out of my car he drove off.

Who were you? :shock:

a while ago, i was at Silvercity in Brampton (Trinity Commons), and came out to see that i (my winter beater, gold Honda Accord) was parked beside a black Chouki S13 Coupe. it has a sticker in the quarter window that said “Nissmo”. it appeared to be lowered.

as i was driving out of the parking lot, i noticed another Chouki coupe, this time white, with the same “Nissmo” sticker in the quarter window. it was parked beside a white Zenki hatchback that had a lip, but it (the hatchback) was automatic.

it was weird enough to see one, but to see 2 of them with the same sticker…

anyone here?

That black coupe belongs to one of my neighbours. He lives about 5 or
6 houses from me. Did his exhaust look like this:

http://www.autobarn.com/images/miva/pilot/xxxpm567.jpg

If so then yea it’s him. I hardly ever get around to talking to him or
seeing him since.

Actually I just saw down at U of T a car that was at Dr. Inks, but I didnt know who it was.

Blue graphic’ed up S14 with an S15 front end conversion and a huge intercooler. Im sure thats the only one in T.O that matches that descripton… :slight_smile:

York University residence parking lot, the very last parking lot, coming in off of finch.

there is a white 91+ s13 hatch with clear turn signals in front, vinyl’ed white piece in the rear between the 2 rear tail lights covering up the “240sx”.

I see them parked there evening time when I go to class.

anyone here?

that’s Jarret’s car. i think his user name is norgad on here, or something like that.

anyways, Gautam, i think it did have a DTM style exhaust…but i can’t 100% remember since it was about a month ago.

Ya that sounds like Jarret’s car. He’s the one who organizes the Thursday night Dr. Inks meets. His user name is norcron, though.

I was wondering where my thread went. I saw a black Kouki S14 once on Rathburn/Martingrove and today making a left from Dixie onto Eglinton. Had some blue lights/side markers i think. Maybe it was NDTO?

was it automatic?

:stuck_out_tongue:

was it automatic?

:P[/quote]

hahaa yeah i was gonna say it sounded like an auto. But that would be mean. :lol:

Last Sunday afternoon around 5 pm I saw a black S14 on York St. heading northbound to University Ave. It had a JDM S14a taillight and headlight conversion. I almost did not realize it b/c the conversion was very clean and other than that the car looked stock. I wanted to pull beside the driver and tell him he had a nice car but did not get a chance to.

spoted a flat black 90/91 hatch on 401 east on sunday… also spoted a 90/91 hatch around london on saturday it was red lowered with old school american racing rims…also spoted a red coupe in london… anyone from this board…

driftRPS13 wrote:
Original Nutta wrote:
I was wondering where my thread went. I saw a black Kouki S14 once on Rathburn/Martingrove and today making a left from Dixie onto Eglinton. Had some blue lights/side markers i think. Maybe it was NDTO?

was it automatic?

hahaa yeah i was gonna say it sounded like an auto. But that would be mean.

AWW you guys are cold :slight_smile: i dont think it was me less the car was filthy , btw my lights arent blue :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey all, I finally have something to post instead of just lurking lately. Today at lunch I was driving down near dixie and eglinton and saw a black s14 zenki (i think, didn’t get a really good look) but one thing I did notice was the s15 front lights, and it had side markers on the side, otherwise it looked stock… anyone know who’s car that was?

I think I spotted Bing parked in a lot near 401/Hurontario… the black coupe had rear wheels that looked identical to the ones in his sig, and it was sporting the stock 7 spokes in the front.

I was in a white coupe with my bro and two friends.

i walked out of work tonight to see that i (driving my mom’s forest green 2004 Accord V6 for the week) was parked beside a white Zenki coupe. it looked stock, but was in very good condition. clean tear-drops, a lip (which looks good on coupes btw). one distuingishing feature was the fact that the “X” from the “240SX” badge on the back was missing. i work at the Casey’s Bar and Grille at Orion’s Gate, at the 410 and Steeles in Brampton.

anyone here?

oh yeah, and last saturday, the guy from Oshawa with the 20B FC3S was parked outside my work. hot car.

Hey guys, saw a white 97 or 98 S14 on Hwy 7 on my way to work one morning, about a couple of weeks ago. Around McCowan all the way to Leslie… anybody?

Hey guys, saw a white 97 or 98 S14 on Hwy 7 on my way to work one morning, about a couple of weeks ago. Around McCowan all the way to Leslie… anybody?

could be m&m but i think hes having troubles with his car

Probably was me. I take 7 to work mon-fri. ndto’s right about my baby being broken now, though. Wednesday she’ll be back together. And Souljourner, if you’re reading this, don’t forget my wheels, buddy :smiley: .

Today around noon a pearl white (custom paint job) S14 with a JDM conversion (Kouki, S14a) and body kit was heading westbound on The Gardiner.