Car Spotted Thread

dan imma kick ur azz!! im not running 9 psi, lol my sr is stock, fcuk man that coupe was fast, lol i tried to keep up but then the speed cut kicked in, ballzz fucking speed cut, nice car thou

spotted a black s13 on caledonia at 2:30am in between the newly renovated streets.
I was driving at normal speed and you turned off your lights and kept driving and then suddenly made a left turn without signaling I high beam you cause that was a dumb move.

CA

It’s just got an FMIC, 10psi, ECU modded, but with what I don’t know. Nothing else really.

Dynoed at 185 whp.

And yes, it feels much faster than 185whp.

saw jacky (renegade) on finch just pass birchmount going east the other day

white s13 going south on jane st outside of wonderland @ 12:20am.

there was a grey or white s13 hatch following me down altona then when we hit taunton you went in the turning lane and drove by me, big gold rims i think, lowered sounds like a beast. it was at 7:17 on friday night

i saw a white skyline r32 gtr on the qew going west friday night, also saw a skyline at finch and 27 lights, and that morning i saw a black 240 on albion and 27.

spotted a champagne s13 w/SR20 (had a black hatch)on bathurst/steeles (blockbuster plaza)
then we drove down to bathurst/new westminister…talked to the driver, sed it was his friends car.

edit - this happened about an hour ago

that had to be me. im the only s13 that roams that area. where did i make the left turn? haha

hey darkmanX chek pm n plz help me

yup you made a left hand turn on caledonia south of the catholic school, next time put the on the signal and keep your lights on instead of turning them off, i was driving a big black pathfinder with a front ram bar :slight_smile:

I keep seeing a red s13 zenki hatch, i think with grey headlight covers and grey hood on dufferin and st clair area.

White R32 skyline heading west on Finch just past Bathurst. Doubt it’s anyone here.

Also seen this:

http://www.autocult.com.au/img/gallery/TorqueOmata4431.jpg

HIGHLY doubt it’s anyone from here. But DAMN was it sweet.

dan i saw u n big bird outside 'gety tonite

I saw a black Audi R8 like the one in your pic there Osad, but the panel behind the door there was stainless steel! It was actually in the lot at a wreckers near where I work so I stopped in for a peek. The guy said they aren’t being sold in Canada yet but a few are touring around the Audi dealerships in the area. Must be nice to be the sales guy that gets to drive that baby around! He was smiling ear to ear saying how freakin’ fast the thing is. Too bad he wouldn’t give me a test drive.

Jason

Why didn’t you come say hi man?

@ larree

they are black lol
thats twotone.twoforty
he is usually on the way over here

seen a nice blue silvia, looked like 5 spoke wheels, eastbound on hwy 7 around keele, looked like black bumper on the front

today on 401 going west by the 404 exit to westbound, encountered a nice black kouki s14 lowered with stock rims.
looked really nice.
anyone here?

red s13 on carriage road in beamsville…pretty sure you just moved recently

i saw that audi a couple weeks ago on major mack. its pretty cool

Saw a naughty S14 driving eastbound on the 401 today, around 5. White with a black hood, maybe missing a front splitter? looked nice from the 4 seconds I got to see it.