Car Spotted Thread

yea then im pritty sure it was me i have stickers on the drivers side rear window. i was coming from best buy.

i c i c, i was in a grey coupe with projo’s.

Date: Dec 29,2007
Time: Aproximately 8:00pm
Place: Ajax Walmart
Car: White Coupe 91-94, some two prong exhaust, Looks like it was lowered, Oem 7 spoke, Tinted, Jdm bumper grill things, Aftermarket speakers in the back.

Took a Good Look:P

Red s13 fastback with a huge exhaust, otherwise it looked stock. Sobeys plaza in front of Rogers in Waterloo.

I think this is Project240’s new car?

Yellow hatch turned at the 7Eleven just at Young and Eglinton around 9ish? I made some sorta bizzare hand gesture as you turned…I think you noticed but you kept on keeping on. XD!

Someone snow drifting shoppers world brampton parking lot at like 3:30 in the morning new years day… anyone here???

saw like a tourquoise coloured hatch on 403 in hamilton christmas day… was in my brothers white coupe … but i dont think you noticed us

Date: jan 04, 2008
Time: Aproximately 6:00 - 6:30pm
Place: travelling west bound from pharmacy on steeles
Car: a green s14 zenki, had exhaust, stock rims, might have been lowered…it was too dark to see.

I was in the white s14 zenki behind you, not sure if you saw me though.

Saw a s14 zenki dark green with exhaust on kipling by birmingham around 11pm yesturday (thursday).

white s13 hatch behind home hardware in beamsville…around 11am today

white s13 hatch behind home hardware in beamsville…around 11am today

that was me.

saw a s14 kouki dark green with exhaust on st. philips and weston this afternoon

saw a black kouki going up the big hill onto ellis avenue…
your a homo for trying to stare people down
thaat kouki was a beater too.

on a side note
sr20
that dark green kouki belongs to an old asian dude…a couple of years ago he brought it from florida and after about 10 of us tried to buy the car off him, he decided to do it up a bit.

saw two s13s in the Sheridan college campus student parking, a champagne coloured coupe and a red hatch parked close to each other. Anyone here?

I always see a white hatch at the hwy 7 and woodbine michaelangelos
does anyone here work there?

red zenki going east on davis dr.
i was in the black silvia

i saw a silver 240 last friday on trafalgar i was in my winter car, i wonder who it was went qew west i didn’t wana speed too many cops but it was speeding a little… looked awesome from distance. Not that many silver 240s… aside from mine i’ve seen maybe 2 ever… It had a black hood whether it was cf or just painted black I don’t know but it was quite nice.

Seriously, who said you can come back?

enough