Car Spotted Thread

Haha we usually travel in pairs

yesterday around 5pm. Eglington and hwy10 - a red 240 s13 hatch fishtailing (was turbo’d - sr20?)

Also on dufferin, a white s13 hatch - we both lookd at each other as we passed by

Finally a white s14 wit bronze/gold rims turning into yorku from keele. This was around 630pm. Blu240 gf?

yesterday around 6 i saw a yellow zenki on mavis. he were on the opposite lane and he waved at me and i waved back

and on same day i saw 3 dudes in comerce gate in front of love getty one beige pignosed coup, flat black hatch, and a red and black bumper/stuff hatch

I’ve seen that guy on the 403 before around 7:45 in the morning a while ago

that would be alex (assass1n), mike (Martino), and either Blade or me… but neither of our cars are flat black I don’t think?

saturday - Silver R23 GTR on 7/8 kitchener - dark skinned driver

Friday red S13 hatch 401 east 3 people… looked like a zen-chuki to me.

i seen a gangster ass s14 kouki with hid’s last sunday on 401 eastbound by 404. car looked really good!

Saw a black S14 I think it was a Zenki (not 100% because I only caught a quick glimpse) near Vaughan Mills mall (not sure what time it was) on Thursday, had an exhaust, lowered, rims, looked nice. Who are you?

The yellow zenki would be me…

Nice white kouki man. Very clean!

yesertday around 7:30 saw a red hatch on the QEW headin towards toronto…this was in grimsby by the casablanca cutoff

^^^Rossi u live in brampton by any chance?
saw a yellow S13 hatch on Stoney Lake Blvd.

was passin by headin to a friends house

probably me :smiley: i live in the area :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope…I’m in Sauga…

…and driving an S14.

left a note on a beige hatch that parked next to me yesterday in newmarket across the road from the movie theater in the plaza thingy. WHO ARE YOU!

black s13 , with primed rear bumper corner.
Saw u get a little sideways at the lights.
Tried to catch up to u in my vette but for some odd reason u ran away? lol
in burlington by maple view

believe i spotted fastback240 (red s13 with driftunit on the side) on 16th and markham rd

Nice car Vash!

Spotted another S13, all white, lowered with an exhaust, stock rims, going down HWY.27 at around 6:20PM, car looks like it’s in very good condition, no noticeable rust, very nice! I see this car alot, who are you?

saw a black coupe on islington with spec v wheels

also saw a red hatch in the 3rd row from the wonderland enterance lol who is this lucky bastard

yeeeee ur yellow zenki look sick!.
and u almost made me rear end the car infront of me when u waved lmao

spoted fastback by where we live “trying” to drift in the rain= almost taking out someones car in the driveway