Car Spotted Thread

that could have been me i was on the 400 going to barrie last night. but i have a 89 charcoal s13 did she have painted black stock 7 spokes?

yesterday in woodbridge @ around 6:30pm.
a white s13 on martingrove and highway 7. we both looked at each other as we passed by

two hatches in the same spot of where i parked in the underground parking of square one (near the cinema entrance) one was spilner i believe iirc from PI… I had the black hatch asking for the silencer…

other was a lady-driven red 240 w/ stock exhaust, lowered, gold rims. Both cars look mint.

Lapad you were at cg last night! Saw your car in the underground lol

its Lapada lol yea i was there eating kbbq

saw rooster3? a few nights ago parked down near clifton hill here in the falls, me and my brother were walking around the car looking at it for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

TYPO!!! missed an “a” lol

mmm koren bbq ftw

their beef is awsome lol.

spotted red pignose on erin mills going north i was going south just before the 403 with a shopping cart wing.

if you’re on here, that looks like a MINT pignose, nice job finding it, but IMO get rid of that awful wing…

black chuki s13 sitting at the lights at mavis and dundas.

saw a grey EVO 8 at 2 pm today beside food basics on young and drewry getting towed

is that a new nissan model?

sorry i had to :slight_smile:

saw like… 5 240s at dunnville today! :rolleyes:

^^^lol but i thought that this was a CAR spotted thread not a nissan spotted thread lol
and evo 8 is not legal here and its a very cool car so it can pass lol

s13.4 hatch kouki front end …clean kit … black paint job… parked at house near kennedy commons … anyone here?

an evo 8 is legal here. same with an evo 9, pontiac gto, toyota mr-s, volkswagen r32.

last time i checked evo 8 and 9 didnt pass safety due to their intercooler being to close to the bumper…did they change the law or someting?

last time i checked evo 8 and 9 didnt pass safety due to their intercooler being to close to the bumper…did they change the law or someting?

Actually I’m pretty sure they did…

Saw Konvo at V-mills near the nissan booth as well as another S13 hatch…

Actually only 4 :slight_smile:

Yesterday on the QEW on my way up there, there was a champagne hatch pulled over on the shoulder, looked pretty rusty and had what looked to be a semi-cute women driver. women driver… so why am i posting this? The guy spotting the evo probably has a better chance of getting a responce, haha.

^^^lolz

saw a yellow zenki yesterday and scared the owner i think… lol
i was like YO BRO! thats a nice zenki you got there! he gave me a puzzled look and explained it was his uncles car and he hated it… said something about getting a mercades… tisk tisk

well, i thought there was 5… you, johns coupe, marks hatch, that flat grey hatch, and the dark s14…

HAH! count em! FIVE 240s! :smiley:

and oh yah, i see plenty of older like 30+ women driving pignose hatch’s around niagara, there is a rusty white one or 2 around, kinda weird… :confused: