Car Spotted Thread

^^^the car is sweet, but the license plate kills it lol

today at bout 6mayb… SAME s13 at SAME intersection. your where going straight or left from anderson @ anderson/hokins & dundas!!! who are u! red s13 with rectangular fogs…

also saw a viper today:)

Saw a black Kouki. Lowered with stock wheels going down Eglinton Ave. West at around 5pm today. I was driving a red Mazda 3, with my dad and some family in the back. lol.

I just stared at the car…

Where you at? State your name, addy, SIN, PIN, etc! :slight_smile:

ive seen 3 zenkis in the past two days all around 401 and mccowan on mccowan. Green with fogs, red with black front bumper and a third i could not tell colour, black maybe. fri and sat evening

Black kouki… lowered, exhaust not loud

Kennedy road.

I was in a echo… honking… :slight_smile:

holy shit its nelly.

lol

looks like Oz car with iRo rims on it, he has a semi-track BMW also

Last night in Brampton at Church and 10. Coming out of the new apartment/condo’s right beside shell. Beige Chuki??? not sure. Was in big black s-10. You came out of the underground parking. Was around 11 maybe? Car looked clean.

^ Isn’t that Hacknic?

Saw two red RX-7s today on Dundas near Dixie. One was driving with a dealer plate (test drive?) and the other was parked at some place about one minute away from it. Haven’t seen an RX-7 in like half a year and then I see two red ones within one minute.

Seeing lots of Corvettes now, four or five today when I went out driving. Other than that 240 on my street which still isn’t road-going yet, I really haven’t seen any other 240s in forever.

While I was cruising today I was at Sheridan Mall and saw these 4 Mazda 3s and thought it was pretty funny:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/428/4mazda3s.jpg

^ Isn’t that Hacknik?

Saw two red RX-7s today on Dundas near Dixie. One was driving with a dealer plate (test drive?) and the other was parked at some place about one minute away from it. Haven’t seen an RX-7 in like half a year and then I see two red ones within one minute.

Seeing lots of Corvettes now, four or five today when I went out driving. Looks like everyone’s starting to come out. Other than that 240 on my street which still isn’t road-going yet, I really haven’t seen any other 240s in forever.

While I was cruising today I was at Sheridan Mall and saw these 4 Mazda 3s together and thought it was pretty funny:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/428/4mazda3s.jpg

White zenki at eglinton and don mills today around 6pm. I saw you looking at me! Car looks nice 'n clean.

171 main st right if so that was me

I’m on rosedale around the corner from you.

Oz doesnt have a 240 anymore, he just runs with the 5 Series

spotted a red s13 hatch with black hood maybe? on young and mulock coming out of the Mandarin plaza.

thats cody for sure. his gf works in that plaza.

Saw a skyline on the shoulder on 401W yesterday. I honked as I drove by, I would’ve stopped but was running late already.

Hope you fixed whatever was wrong.

if it was a red one with a massive amount of vinyls and a CF hood, then that would be assassin cept im sure his car aint on the road yet. lols

So I’m sitting here in the parking garage at the York Keele campus.(I don’t go here;I’m meeting my girlfriend for lunch. posting this on my blackberry) and I’m pretty sure I’m like 6 spots over from Martino’s car…

Black 180SX with wats, momo steering wheel, kouki tails, exhaust…

Nice whip man! And you’re parked next to a pretty sweet E30 too!