Car Spotted Thread

white coupe just now with dmax tails and uras wheels going past futureshop in newmarket.

car looked good.

red S13 coupe

mashed up passenger rocker

in guelph with dunneville plate covers

purple s14 coupe with wheels at fortino’s on HWY 20.

Think this was me, black rims?

Saturday around 4:00, going northbound on the 400 at barrie red chuki with a weird motorcycle exhaust? lol, you gave me a thumbs up. Maybe ‘240sx’ on here??

Spotted Chad Dugan on friday, in your S14, turning into the No Frills plaza at Queen and 410 in brampton, around 6pm. I was the guy in the maroon 944 who gave you the peace sign as I passed.

Also on saturday, spotted only the 3rd R35 that I’ve seen on the road so far, and it was by far the nicest. Jet black with black aftermarket wheels, looked lowered and sounded like the second coming of Jesus. Spotted it near the outdoor Timmy’s at BCC, I was standing in the parking garage having a smoke while my car warmed up.

couldnt tell, it was in the dark. i was at the house party and I just seen it leave.

what were you doing in newmarket?

When i get bored i waste gas and drive to take pictures.
Sometimes i go out that way.

werent you suposted to come take pics with me and jeff yesterday?

did you see a bunch of people hanging outside the house on the driveway?

thats where I spotted the hatch when we was blazin that kush in a blunt

There may have been man

White S13 vert heading down Dundas towards 11 Division, looks awesome.

saw a stock white coupe near major mackenzie and bayview today at around 10 pm

saw a white hatch today around 1 or 2 pm in timmy’s drivethu in milton and man your car was smoking so much

Green Zenki with major aero this morning. Making a left on Kennedy Northbound from the 401 off ramp. I was driving the black avalanche waiting at the red light.

7:40am

I seen a pretty cute chick in a S14 kouki, and it was 4 bolt?? at Erin Mills and Millcreek heading south

spotted white 240 at yorkdale last night around 9ish saw u leaving as i was parking!

also few days ago saw a black s-14 parked on my street near marlee!!

That was me @ tim hortons, I’m there every night, but you know that now… Still trying to find your rod btw.

black s14 on bathurst and steeles with an exhaust around 4 pm today

spotted white zenki, looks stock with major rust issues on the driver side door and rocker parked in the area around hurontario and bristol…