Castration, or death?

“When the candirú successfully invades a human, it proceeds exactly as it would with a fish host. After entering the misidentified orifice, it quickly wriggles its way in as far as possible, often accompanied by the victim’s frantic attempts to grip the slippery, mucus-coated tail. In the unlikely event that the panicked victim manages to grasp the fish, its backwards-pointing barbs would cause excruciating pain at each pull, and bring a quick end to the dramatic tug-of-war. Once inside, the parasite inches its way up the urethra to the nearest blood-gorged membrane, extends its spines into the surrounding tissue, and starts feasting.” :S

Gentlemen, DON’T PEE IN THE AMAZON!

MmmmmMmmm … all of a sudden i have this urge to go out for some eel :slight_smile: anyone want to come with? :smiley:

the next time i’m in the amazon, i will hold my pee in till my bladder explodes :S

Haha… the eel dish @Empire’s in the Hilton is freaking scrumptious, and excellent.:R

does it wriggles all the way down? cuz that’s what i want :slight_smile:

eeewww haha

–Nah man, it’s deep-fried, and certainly not wiggling… :S

– You have no idea ma’am, since you don’t have this particular body part. Reading about those splines made me feel:confused: and very horrified. Those fu**** should be nuked from the face of the earth…

That’s the key word! :wink: (I don’t want to come across as Hitler Jr or anything, but they do no good to the ecosystem.)

wow… that’s… quite disgusting

They sure do…they get rid of the humans!

Death please… hahaha!

Oh, whos in for some all you can eat sushi tomorrow!>!

sushi is ssoooo yummi

Big ups to the lil lady. Sushi is definitely wicked… especially when it’s all-you-can-eat. Dragon rolls are the shiat!

Wasabi anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

i need to figure out wat is wat tho…still new to it…and i dunno how u guys can stand the taste of wasabi

Haha, Wasabi is a wicked all-you-can-eat Japanese eatery in R/H. Wicked stuff, and I get a semi-discount whenever I bring the owner’s neighbor with me. :wink: I’m also with you on the wasabi… I always liked to taste what I’m eating… not some artificial flavor.:R

lol i thought u were talkin bout the sauce …im nvr out that way so

exactly thats why im not a fan of really spicy food…or a fan of the horseradish taste

I ate at “Wasabi” before, pretty nice place with good sushi. I must warn, if you dont get the all-you-can-eat deal, it can be VERY pricey. lol

never been the biggest fan of sushi, i’m more of a dim sum person, and i still have yet to try this pho in question.

ive noticed how pricey it is…im trying to find a place thats good priced and is yummy…but there arent really many places here in brampton

fixed :R