Poll - Fake or not: DatsABigFish

Prolly fake, but that’s for You to decide.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4585/284bigcatfish5ql.jpg

vote b4 you look cheaters

holla

Anyone who fishes knows about the “cats of lore”

-Cheater-

If I wanted them to get the answer pre-poll I would’ve posted the link…

thanks… :crying:

thats a big fucking fish. if i was diving and saw that i would totally soil my wetsuit.

fuckin that thing is huge

140 lbs… prolly weighs more then most of You :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone ever heard of cat-fisting??? I know (insert gay/prision joke here) But theres dudes that go in shallow places and hol bait in their hand and because the catfish are so big they try to swallow your whole arm. and you can just pull the bastards up.

:sad:

:stuck_out_tongue:

:word:

Saw a clip on it on TLC sometime ago… they call it “noodling”

google: http://www.cabelas.com/information/cabelas-field-guides/Catfish-Techniques/Noodling-for-Catfish-The-Ultimate-Thrill-in-Fishing.html

there is a breed of asian carp that regularly grows 50-120lbs, and apparently they have made their way into some american waterways recently… mainly the mississippi and are a posing a threat to the great lakes. They have been know to jump high out of the water and even land in fishing boats…occasionally injuring people.

“In some places on the Mississippi and Illinois rivers, there are so many Asian carp that commercial fishermen gave up trying to fish those pools,” said Jerry Rasmussen, a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service biologist at Rock Island, Ill. “There are so many that when we took people out on a sightseeing tour on a barge that had a table and umbrella on the deck, a silver carp jumped out of the water and landed on top of the umbrella. Some of our staff have been hit multiple times by big carp that landed in research boats.”

crazy ass fish

why would you want to catch a catfish anyways

to set the state record… :duh: lol

BIGGGGG catfish are tasty, thats why…

its real catfish can get HHUUUUGGGGEEEE buffalo

Thats good eatin’